On my game he got released for free back to Corinthians, second season, for free​. Despite costing ?8m this year. Weird.

I was just offered him at start of pre-season season 2 on a free, after a scout report i thought to good an oppurtunity to pass up. Wages not massive either ?30,000 I m Man Utd.

actually his first touch in games usually means he touches it around or out of the way of defenders, cutting inside and scoring/assisting. Tends to be good, average, average, good pattern in his game form in my experience.

great resale value though

So isnt he worth buying? anyone got any experience with vitinho on top level? i am worried about his first touch..

Just got him for Villa for free at the start of the second season and he's doing very well albeit only a few games played but he looks the real deal, especially if you take advantage of his contract being up!

So isnt he worth buying? anyone got any experience with vitinho on top level? i am worried about his first touch..

i've signed him at mancity. just had to pay 500k for his agent rights.

current season he got about 20 assists in 21 games, playing him as ml. a truly must sign

i've signed him at mancity. just had to pay 500k for his agent rights.

current season he got about 20 assists in 21 games, playing him as ml. a truly must sign
Oh cool then! btw whats up with this agent rights? why u have to pay for them?

he's agent holds 40% of his rights, to allow him play for you in competitive matches you need to purchase 100% of his rights. he's still a bargain FM 2014 Player Profile – Vitinho
Oh so for you be able to use him in games you need to pay the 40% portion of manager?
i couldnt test it cause he is comming to team this summer..

Oh so for you be able to use him in games you need to pay the 40% portion of manager?
i couldnt test it cause he is comming to team this summer..

yeah man, but for mancity 500k are peanuts :D

I've just agreed to sign him at the end of his contract, but his ****** agent demanded ?2.8m on top of the ?500k compensation so I can't afford him now :(
Hopefully he won't sign for anyone else before the end of the season.

I've just agreed to sign him at the end of his contract, but his ****** agent demanded ?2.8m on top of the ?500k compensation so I can't afford him now :(
Hopefully he won't sign for anyone else before the end of the season.

i got the same problem. he wanted so much money at the end of his contrat. so i let my football director to buy him. he got the deal with lower wages. try it ..

i got the same problem. he wanted so much money at the end of his contract. so i let my football director to buy him. he got the deal with lower wages. try it ..
It's not the wages or agent fee that is the problem, it's that the agent owns 40% of the player and wants ?2.8m for that 40%

He's the type of player I usually sign to sell on in a few seasons, never really does that great for me save for the odd game but worth getting in on a free.

He's the type of player I usually sign to sell on in a few seasons, never really does that great for me save for the odd game but worth getting in on a free.

This is my thinking for trying to buy him. His first touch means he'll never be a usual starter, but he has enough quality to be a good impact sub and sell on :) (Much like Douglas Costa was last year)