I signed Vitinho for my Spurs team in 2015-16 on a free after he signed for Olympiakos on a free the previous season then his contract ran out again! weird....

Anyway I play him attacking mid left and he was meant to be back up for Andros Townsend who was doing very well. However.... Townsend got injured early in the season so was forced to play Vitinho. In his first season with me he went on to get 22 goals and 21 assists in 34 starts (all comps) with an average rating of 7.76.
So far in his second season with spurs he has played 2 plus one sub appearance got 1 goal and 3 assists.

Got on a free and now valued at ?23.5m

v6nn6g.png

Good player but just like Raikan said, first touch of a rapist. :D

He is the best free agent on the game (obviously after the 1st year that is)

Name a better free agent after 1st year with this PA:
169+ PA
then ! :p

A) I don't know what people's PA is
B) Just because they have a better PA or CA than someone, doesn't necessarily mean they'll play better

A) I don't know what people's PA is
B) Just because they have a better PA or CA than someone, doesn't necessarily mean they'll play better

A) neither do i , my scouts do though ( so does this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ayers-fixed-pa-155-10-9-8-***spoilers***.html lol, furthermore vitinho PA is FIXED that means its the same in any save ) :)
B)totally agree but..who told you to buy him for playing better? profit is the reason hehe :p if he DOES play better though then you got twice profited!

Last edited:
Name a better free agent after 1st year with this PA:
169+ PA
then ! :p

Akinfeev, Candreva(lower PA but always plays better), Vydra, Sergi Roberto, Giuliano, Icardi, Sneijder, Indi, Zouma.

All of which either have a better PA or just play better than Vitinho, all of which you can bring in on frees after the first season like you said.

Akinfeev, Candreva(lower PA but always plays better), Vydra, , Giuliano, Icardi, Sneijder, Indi, Zouma.

All of which either have a better PA or just play better than Vitinho, all of which you can bring in on frees after the first season like you said.
Just one second friend...Are you talking about kurt zouma? if yes then lol... how on earth u get him on free agent?! His contract expires on 30-06-2017...If you found a way to get him free tell me too cause i am in the end of 1st season now and they ask 58+m for him :)
Also... half of those people you mentioned CANT be brought free agent after first season ( that is summer of 2014 we are talking about)..cause they are ON CONTRACT TOO..

See:
Sergi Roberto ( expires 30-6-2015)
Icardi ( expires 30-6-2016)
Sneijder (expires 30-6-2016 and actually 0 resale value for him too)
indi? who is indi? :p

Only Akinfeev, Candreva and Vyndra can be bought from those you mentioned and personally only akinfeev can be anywhere near vitinho PA and playing value..might be better(thats debatable) but no way Vyndra ( with random -9 PA) or Candreva [of 5goals and 1assist in 45 games(!) and 6.79 rating after first season in my save] can be compared to this kid...

Last edited:
Just a second friend...Are you talking about kurt zouma? if yes then lol... how on earth u get him on free agent?! His contract expires on 30-06-2017...If you found a way to get him free tell me too cause i am in the end of 1st season now and they ask 58+m for him :)
Also... half of those people you mentioned CANT be brought free agent after first season ( that is summer of 2014 we are talking)..cause they are ON CONTRACT TOO..
Sergi Roberto ( expires 30-6-2015)
Icardi ( expires 30-6-2016)
Sneijder (expires 30-6-2016 and actually 0 resale value for him )
indi? who is indi? :p
Only Akinfeev, Candreva and Vyndra can be bought from those you mentioned and personally only akinfeev can be anywhere near vitinho PA and playing value..might be better(thats debatable) but no way Vyndra ( with random -9 PA) or Candreva can be compared to this kid...

You said after the first season, didn't directly say at the end of the first season. All those you can get in on frees at some point which is essentially what you asked.

As for the three you mentioned you've obviously never used them then.
Akinfeev is easily the best GK you can get for nothing meaning he's easily the best value for money in a position that is usually a pain to fill unless you're a club with money. At age 30 he's currently valued at 14mil and I could easily get double that if I needed to sell him.

Vydra if you play him is easily worth more than Vitinho will ever be. He starts off decent and turns into an ideal poacher which makes him easy to sell on. Playing him out of position because I had Shane Long he still put out better number than Vitinho and was worth more, only sold him due to not needing him anymore.

Candreva despite having a lower PA has again put out double the numbers of Vitinho playing as an inside forward, much better average rating in both seasons I've had them both, more assists, more goals.

Also Indi is one of the better young CBs on the game.

You said after the first season, didn't directly say at the end of the first season. All those you can get in on frees at some point which is essentially what you asked.

As for the three you mentioned you've obviously never used them then.
Akinfeev is easily the best GK you can get for nothing meaning he's easily the best value for money in a position that is usually a pain to fill unless you're a club with money. At age 30 he's currently valued at 14mil and I could easily get double that if I needed to sell him.

Vydra if you play him is easily ...

Candreva ...

Also Indi is one of the better young CBs on the game.
I cant argue with you, because u cant read :)

Already told you about akinfeev he might be better (debatable though). Just to know akinfeev is my main Gk lol!

Also i said after first season..thats after first season! not after 3 seasons or 4 or more deep into game..

Vydra concerning all i say is: random -9 PA < 169 fixed PA with the same guidance and development.. thats value for money.. not matches ratings.. i didnt even say i care about their playing numbers i said i buy him only FOR RESALE!And if he is playing good then i get double profit. (check my second post in this thread).

Candreva concerning i totally disagree.. you cant sell candreva more than 20m. on the contrary vitinho can be easily sold for more than 30m after 1 or 2 years if you give him games into your team- so his value dont drop ofc.
(again dont get confused about their numbers, i told you i only care about making the best money out of them).

Indi concerning you might be right i didnt know him.. but as far as i look at my save he is injury prone that means he can never reach full potential.. thus his value will never be so good because of all those injuries he will have to overcome that will stall/decrease his stats..

Last but not least we are out of topic ;)
Lets keep our difference out of this thread so people actually read stuff relative to vitinho heh. Cheers!

Last edited:
I cant argue with you because u cant read :)

Already told you about akinfeev he might be better (debatable though).

Also i said after first season..thats after first season! not after 3 seasons or 4 or more deep into game..

Vydra concerning all i say is -9 random < 169 fixed PA with the same guidance and development.. thats value for money.. not gaming ratings.. i didnt even say i care about their playing numbers i said i buy him FOR RESALE! (check my second post into this thread).

Candreva concerning i totally disagree.. you cant sell candreva more than 20m. on the contrary vitinho can be easily sold for more than 30m after 1 or 2 years if you give him games into your team- so his value dont drop.

Indi concerning you might be right i didnt know him.. but as far as i look at my save he is injury prone that means he can never reach full potential.. thus his value will never be so good because of all those injuries he will have that will stall/decrease his stats..

I can read, you said after the first year not first season.

You just asked to name better free agents, nothing to do with resale value.
You keep going on about his PA but his first touch is horrid, his pace needs to be improved and his mentals need work all of which soak up that PA.
Vydra who often does end up with a higher PA has attributes much suited to playing him as a poacher, near all his important ones are fairly high. Making him both a better player and a better person to sell on due, plus Vitinho often asks for huge wages. (Btw your second post in this thread is you asking about his agent)

I never said you could sell Candreva for 20mil, you asked for better players and I feel he is one. More consistent and attributes are more evenly spread so he's a better player overall.

You're wrong about Indi, he doesn't get injured all that much and usually ends up being sold by the AI for 20+mil fairly early on. You need to stop using the editor to judge players and just look at them for what they are.

My bad Read post #27.
Also I never used or will use any editor! i mean wtf please... i only check PA through the forums or i get all my info from scouting INGAME!
I know my vitinho has 169 PA because your vitinho has 169 PA because its FIXED PA and its writen somewhere in these forums(http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-players/144761-fm14-players-fixed-pa-155-10-9-8-***spoilers***.html)...
also lets leave this conversation as it is please as both of us have our own views to this subject :)
You know we might be both correct in our own perspective . Thats not a reason to fill this thread with useless info.
Have fun playing !

Last edited:
Sold him for 34m (plus 25% on future sale) on my dortmund save before start of 3rd season!
I could have sold him for more like 40m to bayern but just didnt want to give him to a rival club..
Not bad for a free transfer ( having played him just 1 season), and he wanted just too much money for new contract etc i couldnt afford.. ;)