Too bad for Lloris, but hopefully that will give Seb Frey the chance to become a key figure in your story ;)

Also, Lass Diarra is currently my be(a)st midfielder at San Marino so go him!

This looks good so far mate, and I do love a good France story. :) Btw I'm pretty sure Sebastien Frey retired from France afetr EURO 2008, but I really like him! Good luck wih this, and KUTGW!

Thanks for your support guys, next update will be tomorrow, as I have to study and my friend is having a party tonight.
@ pisolped7: yeah I didn't know that about Frey, although I checked and you're right. But however it would be a crime to let go of him, especially now when Hugo is out for a longer period!

Frey actually came out of retirement when domenech resigned, and said he had great respect for blanc... but still didn't get called. Then he had a bad knee injury, possibly out for the season. So I guess IRL Frey will continue to be ignored by NT, but hopefully he can be a star for France in this story ;)

Thanks for your support guys, next update will be tomorrow, as I have to study and my friend is having a party tonight.
@ pisolped7: yeah I didn't know that about Frey, although I checked and you're right. But however it would be a crime to let go of him, especially now when Hugo is out for a longer period!

Yeah, of course, he's a fantastic keeper. You know he's good when Artur Boruc only gets in the Fiorentina team because he's injured.

Frey actually came out of retirement when domenech resigned, and said he had great respect for blanc... but still didn't get called. Then he had a bad knee injury, possibly out for the season. So I guess IRL Frey will continue to be ignored by NT, but hopefully he can be a star for France in this story ;)

Didn't know he came out of retirement, but hope he can play some part before he quits altogether.