KiLLER99

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new network game! We only have 2 players playing this network game( we haven't started yet) me and my friend,George, and we are looking for some new players to join us. You will need to submit an application form and if you are accepted we will pm you! So: This is the template for the application form.

1. Your NAME
2. Your Himachi IP and Name
3. Your Age
4. Your past experience in network games
5. What days you are available on.
6.What team do you want to take( Chelsea and Spurs are taken).

Thank you and we are waiting for you!

1. Joe
2. JoeHolder-PC - 5.39.54.237
3. 21
4. Played FM10 and FM11 on internal server with friend, completed many seasons.
5. Most days depending on the work Rota. Usually tend to have most evenings and one or two afternoons off.
6. What divisons are you including? Would like West Ham in the Championship but if it needs to be a top-end Premiership team I'll take Man City.

1.Ashraf
2. MohdAshraf-PC - 5.227.153.213
3. 21
4. Played FM11 and FM12 .. currently using FM12 and most preferable to me
5. anytime .. am in vaccation
6. Manutd

matt
MATT LAPTOP - 5.227.243.170
not done loads of network games but play fm since can remember and i often play
most evenings and some days
man city prefered

Anymore, we are 4 at the moment (Chelsea,Spurs,Man.City,Man.UTD) are taken, we are starting in 5 mins.

aaron
AARON-HP
played every fm done reasonably well on it, ply every evening and sometimes on weekends
on everynight after college
Wolves

Anyone intrested we have 4 players already,we only played 4 league matches and man.city,chelsea,man.utd and spurs are taken. Come and join us by submiting an application form and i will message u if you have been accepted. We are playing tomorrow at 5-6.

1. Ayo
2. 5.79.194.84 Ayo-PC
3. 13
4. played loads on fm11
5. every day
6.Arsenal

Anyone wanna join my game we have 7 players and we are looking for 3 more. we only played 6 bpl matches and some european matches. We are playing tomorrow at 4-6. Aston Villa, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Man.Utd, Man.City and Arsenal are taken. Cya tomorrow.