Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so did i? and have done for the last two-three seasons now. I am not dragging this any further, I have not copied it and I know that. You guys are the ones that keep coming back.

My level 11 database was on here once but I took it off here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes asking for donations is a disgrace.

If you don't know how to add replays on the database how the **** have you created these databases?

And so did i? and have done for the last two-three seasons now. I am not dragging this any further, I have not copied it and I know that. You guys are the ones that keep coming back.

We keep coming back because we know you're in the wrong. Strange that you don't know how to add the replays shows that you don't really know what you're doing. Therefore you must have copied Steve's database.

Post #186. He clearly states there "I have no idea how to even add replays"

The previous versions and years I have had help from my friend who I play online with, that was the one thing I have never done. Listen lets not argue about this and just leave it alone. I do not even play FM or come on here anymore either.. Been dealing with a death recently and have more important things to think about, honestly I really don't care about it all anymore mate.

I have not done anything wrong, and would rather just move on.

my statement:

i am am new to playing FM but I know that after looking at screenshots and what my fellow FMNutters group have been saying, I can say that this database is a fake and that the real one was on here well before this one was on here and the fact that Steve's was taken off around a month ago which means there is a possible chance vossy downloaded it before it was taken off and then just reupload it as his own, if he had said this is an update that sorted Steve's problems out, I wouldn't have had to make this statement

Voasy you are getting credit for my work. You have used my database uploaded it and now people are thanking you for doing this and asking for donations? Really? As I said I won't stop until it's proven that this is not your database and I hope the admins on here see that it's been copied and if they need so I will show then pictures of your database and mine

The previous versions and years I have had help from my friend who I play online with, that was the one thing I have never done. Listen lets not argue about this and just leave it alone. I do not even play FM or come on here anymore either.. Been dealing with a death recently and have more important things to think about, honestly I really don't care about it all anymore mate.

I have not done anything wrong, and would rather just move on.

If you don't know what you're doing then don't bother making databases, and asking for donations is a disgrace especially given that it's copied and the rules aren't correct. If you don't even play FM why are you making databases in the first place seems very strange.

Ive only recently stopped playing in the last like month or so, had more important things to be doing. And I know the majority of things to do with the editor.

And all these people trying to add me on Facebook because of this is getting a little bit out of hand as well.

Then maybe show a bit of proof that you did some research to get this database created like internet history of teams in level 11

CCleaner?? keep my laptop running smooth run it once a week, if I had anyway of showing you that I did this then I would.

Voasy can't you see it looks strange how both databases are the same and missing FA cup replays on both databases and I released it before you did. And when I asked you. You said I don't no how they are the same. Also I've noticed it's the same amount of changes on both databases now that is even strange

We also have proof of all things that are being said and it will be sent to the admins of the pages you've posted this database to

I really don't see the point of this, you're all idiots. This is up, another one isn't. If people want to download one, which one do they find? If another was up and then this was posted, then fair enough, but it wasn't. Worst case scenario, voasy posted something that someone else had took down, despite it being useful. Best case scenario, you guys are bullying him for no reason. A mod should stop this, if there is no proof either side (and there isn't, it's all situational) then it's not worth the time and effort. If 'Steve' made it, then there would be more proof than you're offering. ok so you say there is the same number of database changes 1. no proof. 2. even if there was that means nothing. ok it's a bit weird, but weirder things have happened. I've used voasy's databases in the past and I don't see how you can try and argue that every year he has copied someone elses work. Regardless of anything, this is all off topic. Just go away and live your lived, seriously if you're that upset post yours back up, say what you think about voasy's being fake and let the number of downloads prove you wrong/right. stop being brats, essentially just attacking someone for something that you may actually be wrong about.

We have 100% proof that it has been copied. So your comment is stupid straight away. Also he clearly states that fm base doesn't like anyone taking credit for someone else's work. You haven't seen both databases so you can comment. Voasy is taking and gaining credit from work that clearly isn't his. As I said we have 100% proof so that's all we need

It happens i've just stopped uloading stuff, i keep all databasese and cutsom graphics to myself form now on, unless I know the poster asking..

Status
Not open for further replies.