Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the editor has opened so I am going to get to work mate :), hopefully get it done tonight

Good to hear! cant wait..have not been able to get into a save because im waiting for this! If you need anything help wise let me know!

how do you do it so quick?! do you do all the correct squads and whatever?

I hardly ever do the full squads, I leave that down to people who do the Transfer updates etc.. I tend to just add all the leagues and cups etc, but I am going to have a look at the squads and try do them as much as I can.

I hardly ever do the full squads, I leave that down to people who do the Transfer updates etc.. I tend to just add all the leagues and cups etc, but I am going to have a look at the squads and try do them as much as I can.

On your last one,I chose who i wanted to go,then just updated the squad myself you'd leave yourself too much to do otherwise

you ready...? cos were talking ten minutes haha

I am pleased to announce the first release of my Lower League file hope your all happy :)

Your the man!

Thank you mate. Just realised an error in the system already like, my team Scarborough Athletic are in the south league not North! ****.. but I will leave it for now.

Thank you mate. Just realised an error in the system already like, my team Scarborough Athletic are in the south league not North! ****.. but I will leave it for now.

Thanks a lot mate!!!

is it on workshop or somewhere else? Cuz I really can't find it...

is it on workshop or somewhere else? Cuz I really can't find it...

I am still not sure whether I am going to upload it to workshop so yeah it is in the original post..

I am going to just leave it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.