how are you doing, sir? maybe there are new results or you are already playing with a different tactic
No, still having a lot of fun with this one.
Here's a quick update. With my hometown very small club Cova da Piedade, and after winning the second division tittle in the first season, finished 2nd in the league in the second season, so direct to Champions League group stage. That's really tough in Portugal, due to the huge quality difference between the big three + Braga and the rest of the clubs. For my third season got Besiktas, Man Utd and PSG in the CL group, so maybe I can get that 3rd place for Europa League! Just beated Besiktas 2-0 at home, so it started well! It's funny I don't even have a proper stadium for the league, so I play on another stadium, but that stadium is not enough for CL, so in CL I play on yet another stadium!!! They plan to build a new one, but it will take a lot of time...
And the team, a simple and normal bunch of very average players, no super regens or stars. Actually for the first time in a lot of years I'm not using genie scout, and just using the ingame scouts recomendations, and they work just fine.
Capturar.JPG

Capturar1.JPG

Capturar2.JPG

Capturar3.JPG

Capturar4.JPG

Capturar5.JPG

No, still having a lot of fun with this one.
Here's a quick update. With my hometown very small club Cova da Piedade, and after winning the second division tittle in the first season, finished 2nd in the league in the second season, so direct to Champions League group stage. That's really tough in Portugal, due to the huge quality difference between the big three + Braga and the rest of the clubs. For my third season got Besiktas, Man Utd and PSG in the CL group, so maybe I can get that 3rd place for Europa League! Just beated Besiktas 2-0 at home, so it started well! It's funny I don't even have a proper stadium for the league, so I play on another stadium, but that stadium is not enough for CL, so in CL I play on yet another stadium!!! They plan to build a new one, but it will take a lot of time...
And the team, a simple and normal bunch of very average players, no super regens or stars. Actually for the first time in a lot of years I'm not using genie scout, and just using the ingame scouts recomendations, and they work just fine.
View attachment 557363
View attachment 557364
View attachment 557365
View attachment 557366
View attachment 557367
View attachment 557368
Oh! This is a career. I envy you and your passion. Now I play for my native club Slavia Praha and unfortunately I can't refuse wingers because there are a lot of them but I want to try your tactic for the Swiss national team to which I was invited. Please continue to post the results. I love these stories. Thanks for your work.

BTW i always thought you were from Sweden 😁. Always saw your careers and results with Swedish clubs

BTW i always thought you were from Sweden 😁. Always saw your careers and results with Swedish clubs

Usually I start in Sweden, because it allows you to start early in the game (January). I start with a weak club and try to win the league in the first year, so by December I have reputation enough to try better clubs. I do so in the hope I can manage Ronaldo or Messi before they are in a wheel chair. :ROFLMAO:

And now this REALLY happened. I can't believe it myself...o_O

Capturar15.JPG

And now this REALLY happened. I can't believe it myself...o_O

View attachment 557424
Im playing another tac but look at this :D My Slavia Praha at semi final CL!!!! Sorry for offtop. Just wanted to share my successes in the first season wth my hometown club

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Last edited: