Kranky123

Reaction score
Hey,

I have heard great things about the Volante tactics on the KoreanFM website.

Trouble is, my Korean is not too good! The website the tactics are on is in full Korean.

I have the tactics available on this thread for download.

Thought it would be a good idea to make a new thread, to see if people can use the website link below to try to decipher what is being said about training etc.

These three tactics have got amazing reviews so let's see what they are like!

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&document_srl=58268524&category=50953056

Last edited:
Nice one mate, just asked cragswfc to see if he can help you out

Last edited:
Used this in 2 seasons one with R. Madrid, won everything and the other test with Atalanta, just stayed up so I conclude it works very well with top teams.

hal107 what did u do regarding the 3 tactics????

hal107 what did u do regarding the 3 tactics????
I simply played the home tactic at home, away when away and underdog away for big matches in the league but not the cup where I played home (which is just called Binica VOLANTE). If I was winning at home I would sometimes change to away to see the game out. I have to stress it really didn't work with Atalanta at all. No OI's on Real test and OI's used on Atalanta test.

TRAINING AND MATCH PREP

Hey,

I have heard great things about the Volante tactics on the KoreanFM website.

Trouble is, my Korean is not too good! The website the tactics are on is in full Korean.

I have the tactics available on this thread for download.

Thought it would be a good idea to make a new thread, to see if people can use the website link below to try to decipher what is being said about training etc.

These three tactics have got amazing reviews so let's see what they are like!

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&document_srl=58268524&category=50953056

Hello

What is your TRAING AND MATCH PREP??

THANKS A LOT