DummerNick

Reaction score
Welcome to my second tactic post!

This tactic has just blown my mind and of course i will share this gem with all of you !

the formation is pretty simple: 2-4-3-1 with 3 shadow strikers, 1 advanced forward and so on....

Training must be offensive, but if you are manageing a very low rated team, i recommend defensive training instead.

Me and my mate has tested this tactic with 2 teams .

Kolding if from denmark - a 3 tire team - promotion every single season, and even beated the big boys in the trophy tournament

Nykøbing if - at this stage of the team, it's rated as a mid table Primer league team. - we won the trible ( Danish league, trophy, and the Euro league final ( we got knockout in chl and then i start useing this tactic )

OI are shown on the pictures!

Please give this tactic ago, let me know how it works for you

I KNOW THAT THE PICTURES ARE SHOWN WITH DANISH LANGUAGE, BUT YOU CAN STILL LOOK AT THE RESULT AND JUDGE IT

Last edited:
Looks like Auchinlecks tweak of the 343strikerless, which was excellent. Will defo give this a go.

Looks like Auchinlecks tweak of the 343strikerless, which was excellent. Will defo give this a go.

its correct! I just remade it a lot :) My mate did send me a tactic, and i just refreshed it to this :)

best regards

Welcome to my second tactic post!

This tactic has just blown my mind and of course i will share this gem with all of you !

the formation is pretty simple: 2-4-3-1 with 3 shadow strikers, 1 advanced forward and so on....

Training must be offensive, but if you are manageing a very low rated team, i recommend defensive training instead.

Me and my mate has tested this tactic with 2 teams .

Kolding if from denmark - a 3 tire team - promotion every single season, and even beated the big boys in the trophy tournament

Nykøbing if - at this stage of the team, it's rated as a mid table Primer league team. - we won the trible ( Danish league, trophy, and the Euro league final ( we got knockout in chl and then i start useing this tactic )

OI are shown on the pictures!

Please give this tactic ago, let me know how it works for you

I KNOW THAT THE PICTURES ARE SHOWN WITH DANISH LANGUAGE, BUT YOU CAN STILL LOOK AT THE RESULT AND JUDGE IT

Can we see your players?

This tactic incrediblely gives me great results offensively and defensively.

My team score 3-4 goals and did not concede a single goal in 10 games.

I know there are many factors, thus I highly encourage you to test it yourself.

Last edited:
Do you use any Opposition instructions? I'll try this, nice looking set-up. I just got back from Copenhagen on holiday yesterday, love Denmark!

Do you use any Opposition instructions? I'll try this, nice looking set-up. I just got back from Copenhagen on holiday yesterday, love Denmark!

Check the first post dude, it's among the result ss

Individual Position Training

What individual position training do you use for the positions? The positions mentioned in tactic or do you use different ones? Pretty good tactic by the way