[VoluME]- 4-1-2-1-2 ATTACKING FOOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkex

Reaction score
[VoluME]- 4-1-2-1-2 ATTACKING FOOTY
This is a very attacking tactic but also solid at the back.
It will work even better if you have 2 creative mids and another creative AMC like Kaka. Also it will be a bonus to have strikers with 15+pace.
I will try this tactic with a smaller league side and see how it goes, again i will post screen shots, whether i get good or bad results.

View attachment 42834 View attachment 42835

I decided to test this out with a Chelsea side with only one change ( David Villa )

First match was against Slavia Prague, and we won 9-0
View attachment 42838 View attachment 42839
View attachment 42840

Second match was against Wycombe, we won that match 8-1

View attachment 42841 View attachment 42842
View attachment 42843

Third Match was against Livingston, a match in which Didier Drogba snapped. We won 13-0

View attachment 42844View attachment 42845
View attachment 42846

Fourth match was against a rough Italian side Catania, we won 3-0

View attachment 42847View attachment 42848
View attachment 42849

Last edited:
Everyone you have played is complete **** compared to Chelsea.

lol i beat both Porto and Bayern too, lost to Man U on penalties i will add the screen and the final stats after preseason.

Lets see results against the better teams like this:

u should post a tactic once a season has passed to show firm evidence that this tactic is worth a try..so far not convincing at all

I am not saying this to have a go at you but rather to help you NOT drawing early, incorrect conclusions whether the tactic is a balanced and solid one.

I would not pay too much attention to the actual results in the friendlies as they are - yet again - flawed in FM10. They are flawed in the sense that some variables seems to be incorrectly weighted, especially when using the team talk " Impress me". i have won with 5-0, 6-0 against top sides with my CCC team as the opponents just does not seems to be up for it whilst my players are fighting for a place in the team, having the game of their life

This is an epic fail. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.