Voronin seals Dinamo Moscow move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ukraine striker Andriy Voronin joins Dinamo Moscow on a three-year deal to end his disappointing spell with Liverpool.

More...

Thank the lord,should've sold him in the summer were we would've gotten more,and saved players positions in matches,what's the fee? bout' 2 million i'd expect..

Sorry Mr Carter but......he have to get rid of N'gog Next

Absolutely woeful player on both FM and IRL.

Thank the lord,should've sold him in the summer were we would've gotten more,and saved players positions in matches,what's the fee? bout' 2 million i'd expect..

Probably not that much to be honest, I think Liverpool just wanted rid of him for any price.

He's 30+ remember, and has been extremely poor in the Premier League.

Feel sorry for Dinamo Moscow.

Absolutely woeful player on both FM and IRL.

You sure? Most players in real life that are awful are usually awesome on fm someone like babel lol he wacked 4 past my arsenal team:@ Agree tho he just didnt cut it for liverpool and the premiership.

he has not been that bad but like dossena if u see him play bad once every1 gets on his back and only see's te bad parts of his game and like babbel was never really given a chance like crouch who scored a hatrick for us then got dropped the next game
but remember we got him on a FREE

Yeah,but foreigners pay over the odds :p He'll be a world beater for them,every time he plays for Ukraine he's immense,it's just us.

One of my friends said he was one of the best strikers in europe when they signed him.......never going to let him live it down.(6)

After saying to myself he is a shocking player, he scores against me. XD

Hmm quite dissapointed with the BBC for this...

Voronin scored just five league goals for Liverpool and made 40 appearances for the club in all.

Makes him sound worse than he actually was. He actually only made 33 appearances for us, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 8 direct assists. Which makes him sound better than he actually was.

There's no doubt Voronin is a somewhat talented player, he just didn't have the attitude to be a squad player and was a little lazy.

Hmm quite dissapointed with the BBC for this...

Makes him sound worse than he actually was. He actually only made 33 appearances for us, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 8 direct assists. Which makes him sound better than he actually was.

There's no doubt Voronin is a somewhat talented player, he just didn't have the attitude to be a squad player and was a little lazy.

Some idiots on the BBC are like that, all talk but know absolutely nothing.

Back