Voronin seals Dinamo Moscow move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K
Rather see Pacheco,N'gog,Amoo,Eccleston than him,but i'd love to see the money spent on getting Ruud V N,since the Maxii deal seems to have broken down for his selfishness

Yes!!! Don't think they should get rid of ngog. He is on liverpool's top strikers list. Have a look on their website "Stats on goal a game.. Torres 5.0 Ngog 4.5" He is a valued player and do us proud. Voronin sucks and i'm so glad to see the back of him. I dont think they shud get Rudd V N as he was ex man u player so detest him

Wow this is freaky, he went to dinamo moscow in my fm game !

I remember seeing Voronin on his debut (Non-competetive), he scored and I was nodding along, impressed with his performance and remember saying: "This lad's good".

That was one of my darker days -_-

I always liked Voronin, until of course Liverpool signed him, and liverpool were ruined, and voronin was ruined, and everyone hated each other, before shooting each other through the back of their heads.

I can dream (6)

99 persent usally they do

No they dont bbc talk sense

No offence mate they alaways change there minds. I was on the site the other day looking at player profiles. and it told me N'gog has played 30 games. then sed tht to danny. and about an hour late it changed it to 18. made me look like a bigger **** then i am. Also it told danny tht carragher had 12 league goals. not the best

Sorry Mr Carter but......he have to get rid of N'gog Next

Are you stupid.

He is a young player who will get better, he has 6 goals this season and will get a few more.

He will get better.

I remember seeing Voronin on his debut (Non-competetive), he scored and I was nodding along, impressed with his performance and remember saying: "This lad's good".

That was one of my darker days -_-

Aye. Player of the season while out on loan in Germany, out of his depth in the Premier League and unable to challenge for Gerrard's position even when Gerrard was injured. Lot of it came down to him being unable to settle in my view (his missus really hated living in England by all accounts - mind you, leopard skin print shell suits are bound to attract unwelcome attention in Britain...).

Still, freebie sold for money so it's not all bad news.

Not all players are suited to the Premier League, I recall Voronin having a successful campaign with Hertha Berlin last season so no wonder Dinamo Moscow wanted him.

The Dinamo Moscow board should have blocked the move :P

Back