• Gladbach

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

christianms95

Reaction score
Thinking of starting a new story, but can't decide on the team I want to start it with. Therefore I'm making a poll so you guys can vote on which you would like to read the most. As of now I'm thinking of either Lyon(Focusing on academy players and mainly buying french players and the ultimate goal is to win Ligue 1, 8 years in a row), Southampton(Steadying the ship - One manager for more than a couple of years and trying not to sell the core of the team every season while also bringing through youth). Last but not least I'm thinking about BMG(Borussia Münchengladbach) where I don't really have a vision yet but I think it's an exciting team with some good young players(Sommer, AC, Vestergaard, Kramer, Dahoud, Hazard etc.)

Hope you will vote on which you would rather read and if not any of those mentioned above please make any suggestions.

The poll might already close today sometime as I really want to start playing FM again, but if not many have voted, it will close at around 12 pm tomorrow.

Last edited:
Will probably look at the poll at 8 pm and start the save then, so make sure to vote if you want to have your say in! :)

Last edited:
20 votes and half of them on Lyon. Will start up the save tonight and the first update will probably be up sometime tomorrow morning.
Thanks to those who have voted! :)