Vote for my latest story!

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

Vote on my nest story

• RB Leipzig

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Gibraltar FC

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hungarian Restoration

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Unemployed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jettheman111

Sep 5, 2015
Hey guys Im back, so sorry for the inconstancy of last. I promise this year will be different. So since i cant decide what story to do so I have decided to leave it up to you guys. so here are the choices.

Hungarian restoration- I will take over Hungarian club Ferencvarosi and bring not only them back to European glory. but the entire nation of Hungary.

Gibraltar FC- I will create a club based in Gibraltar and work my way up through the Spanish leagues from scratch

RB Leipzig- turn the most hated club in Germany to the most beloved

unemployed- like the Kyle Neeson save. i will be a retired footballer trying to find his place in the managerial world

Last edited:

Patko

Nov 17, 2011
Hy! Please do Ferencváros my favourite team :) Im also starting with them a carrier :)