Wow... Game bookies making you favourites!

******* error! **** sakes! kicked me out completely!

never ever had run time errors or anything!

Wow... Game bookies making you favourites!

I did do wonders with them :p

sorry mate, some virtual run time error or some ****! loading up again, will try it once more

It just played the game against you?

I won 3-1 :L

It just played the game against you?

I won 3-1 :L

hahha, no you never, you played against a ghost of some sort as I was kicked out before the match screen even came up :)

I just loaded Fm13 up again, joined and saw the result :)

hahahha! Fail Steam and Fm

I am back in, lets try and continue again

once again! sorry mate! no idea why it is not working! but you are playing against the ghost again as I am not even in Fm :(

Oh really? FFS.. 2-0 up at HT too :(

yeah sorry mate, no clue why its not working! never had a problem with crash dumps since Fm11...

barely use anything besides skins and one logo pack!

sorry mate, would loved to have played!

Won 3-1 again..

Anyone else fancy a game?

yeah sorry again mate! pity as I have always wanted to play a versus game

give Dunc a spanking for me :)

hahha nice one :)

that Diouf looked awesome from what I saw quickly before the game kicked me out ;)

Yeah, Diouf's a beast too - but Carrion and Lezcano are both from my academy so I prefer them :)

those are two extremely good youth academy players!

in ALL of my years of FM and CM regardless of who I am, what facilities I have, I never ever get a good HG regen to take through, always have to import them from other teams!

They look very good too..

Diouf, Jefferson, Rodic, Hoorn, Jatoba and Rivers are all excellent for me. My team is pretty insane. Also, Messi just retired in my game so I made him my assistant manager :)

I'm working so can't play until evening. :p If you fancy a game tonight I should be home around 10pm.