TheCaptain

Reaction score
I was raiding newcastles youth squad as i have no money to buy players.

I promoted Vuckic from the youth ranks and he seems to be scoring for fun as a poacher, playing off a target man.

only pre-season, but he has 3 in 4

yeah he looks pretty promising on my southampton game, shame i dont have **** for money or i would go for him, we need a target man or someone tall like him

ive tried playing him as a target man and he got a decent rating, but he seems to bang the goals in as a poacher.

how about viduka? strong (or fat) could do a job as target man?

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

also i signed luka senicanin on a free, hes looking good at this level?

i'll let you know how he gets on when the league starts

ok will be interesting to see, i dont know if this helps but try saganowski, sent him away on loan last year in january to sheffield united and he bagged 11 goals in 22 apperances playing as a poacher

i have zero money to spend, but im hoping promotion to the prem in my first year should see me get a decent transfer kitty for next year (provided any new chairman doesnt give me the sack).

Then when im in the prem i'll need a higher standard of player

in my 2nd season alot of big clubs like real madrid, arsenal and man utd trying to vukic but i reject all of it.

i signed luka senicanin im 2nd season hes currently on loan in league 2 i believe not doing gr8, i also signed ***** topp first season but sold him in the second, could you post a screen or somthing of vuckic as i have not seen him in game

Vuckic is an immense player. The likes of Barca and Madrid always want him. Scored 7 in 3 starts and 10 sub appearances once for me.

is he bosnian in the game ?

i didnt notice him before, but in my game he declared for slovenia.
but i dont know is he declared for them from the start.

He is Slovenian, not Bosnian...

no, he`s bosnian.

has bosnian origins, and i think he will in future play for our national team.

Why to play in your team?
Slovenia is way better than Bosnia.

no, he`s bosnian.

has bosnian origins, and i think he will in future play for our national team.
Lol keep on dreaming. He's never gonna choose Bosnia over Slovenia.

hahaha, ok, ok...

that`s your opinion, and i respect it.

but, please, tell me some good slovenian players ? :)

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

are you guys slovenians ?

i mean, i love slovenia too, but to say it`s better than bosnia, at least now ?

cmn,

salihovic, ibisevic, pjanic, misimovic, dzeko.

top class :D

and we will kick the **** out of portugal :D

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

are you guys slovenians ?

i mean, i love slovenia too, but to say it`s better than bosnia, at least now ?

cmn,

salihovic, ibisevic, pjanic, misimovic, dzeko.

top class :D

and we will kick the **** out of portugal :D

Bosnia are a lot better than Slovenia, i hope they do beat Portugal

Excuse you all... but Portugal is much much better than Bosnia. We will gladly keep you out of the World Cup even without Ronaldo. While your naming talent from your nation, let me join in.

Cristiano Ronaldo - World Player of the Year 2009
Deco - 2 Time Champions League winner
Ricardo Carvalho - 1 time Champions League Winner
Simao - Amazing set piece taker and winger
Ricardo Quaresma - Fairly inconsistent but when he's up for it, one of the best wingers in the game.

Need I say more?

Now lets stop spamming this thread. If you wish to continue this discussion, start another thread and phrase it so it won't get closed.

tnx jack.

dmf, it`s ok :)

i didnt start this "who`s better thing" first.

a new thread on this subject will be nice :)

i have zero money to spend, but im hoping promotion to the prem in my first year should see me get a decent transfer kitty for next year (provided any new chairman doesnt give me the sack).

Then when im in the prem i'll need a higher standard of player

You get about 5 mil when u get promoted, but you can raise it to 15 mil with wage budget

Keep vuckic, real madrid etc come in for him, but he is defo a wonderkid.. defo play him as AMC, and he gets so many assists and goals!

As long as you get promoted chairman wont sack you, he said to me there was alot of support for me at the club, even tho i finished 4th, but won play offs easy!

how do i take a screenshot and i'll get one up?

i didnt play him as much as id planned, but im gonna give him a decent run this year in his preffered mid, rather than as a poacher which i had been playing him

Portugal are good but there manager isn't so good, hopefully your good players will carry you through but it will be a good game from neutral perspective