Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

also, anyone had a good return from the AM position? ive played OLMO there 60 games, scored 7 and assisted 19 which to me is pretty poor & SZOBOSZLAI played 30, scored 9 assisted 11

so you used cautious mentality every game but not pressing frowards?
I used both of these settings, because i was focused on keeping defence tight as possible, without abandonig main tactical assumptions. With these player roles, i was able to create the greatest number of scoring opportunities in Premier League, playing only cautious.

also, anyone had a good return from the AM position? ive played OLMO there 60 games, scored 7 and assisted 19 which to me is pretty poor & SZOBOSZLAI played 30, scored 9 assisted 11
7 goals and 19 assists? Not bad in this tactical setup. In a season where i won the Premier League title, Pulisic had 11 matches/2 goals/4 assists, and Alzate 19 matches/1 goal/0 assists. But still they received medal for a trophy :) I can only agree, getting high notes for AMC is really difficult. I don't think, that they are so useless, only poor rated, because of match engine, tactical setup and how the ratings are calculated within a game.

7 goals and 19 assists? Not bad in this tactical setup. In a season where i won the Premier League title, Pulisic had 11 matches/2 goals/4 assists, and Alzate 19 matches/1 goal/0 assists. But still they received medal for a trophy :) I can only agree, getting high notes for AMC is really difficult. I don't think, that they are so useless, only poor rated, because of match engine, tactical setup and how the ratings are calculated within a game.

these stats are across 2 seasons, i just wxpect more return in a season i suppose, still a great tac and has done what i wanted it to do

I've finished Premier League season, using a bit tweaked version of Spielmacher 22.1.1. I've set both forwards to PF(A), like @vujevic recommended for tough away games, and every single match played with cautious mentality. The roles are so demanding and attacking focused, that i was able to dominate team defending and attacking stats simulataneously. They key people in attacking phase are both wingbacks. The number of dribbles and crosses they provide is really exceptional. High crossing attribute is leading to higher number of completed crosses and goals. I can only agree with @vujevic, 14-15 crossing points for wingback is a must. In transition phase, the much higher number of possession wins comes from tackles, not interceptions. Physical, aggresive type of players with high work rate stats on VOL(A) positions, really helps.
The lowest rating in this tactical setup is reserved for CD (C) and AM(S). Pretty easy to understand when we compare our defensive line roles, central defender is less likely to score goals from corners. I wasn't able to find consistent performer on AM position. Pulisic scored 2 goals and provided only 4 assists.View attachment 572964
View attachment 572965
View attachment 572966

Very slowly but testing cautious mentality wit hoffenheim, using 3 tactics and all with cautious aproach

Attachments

• 20211231191806_1.jpg
    20211231191806_1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 232
im being found out in 3rd season, just cant kill teams off or hold onto a lead now

Attachments

• RB Leipzig_ Fixtures.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures.png
    964.2 KB · Views: 173
overcame the bad run and got things going again and in that ive been approached by Barcelona took the interview and have said id take the job but not until the end of the season - waiting for the response......

Attachments

• RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-2.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-2.png
    953.1 KB · Views: 214
overcame the bad run and got things going again and in that ive been approached by Barcelona took the interview and have said id take the job but not until the end of the season - waiting for the response......

Quick update, i didnt get Barcelona job as they wanted someone now so they took Klopp from Liverpool, now i have 2 cup finals - Beat Dortmund in the league i win league, then ive got BARCELONA in the champs league final!!!!

Attachments

• Bundesliga_ Stages-2.png
    Bundesliga_ Stages-2.png
    783.8 KB · Views: 184
  • RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-3.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-3.png
    959 KB · Views: 152
nice. do you find cautious is better for every game? ive tried it in my Leipzig save and i dont seem to get the results like your posting, im having good success with attacking approach but i need that more shut up shop at bayern and big away games in champs league
To be honest, i don't think so. It's a matter of my personal prefferences, where i'm trying to combine a bit cynical and counterattacking play based on opponent mistakes with original tactic principles, giving so many solutions during offensive phase of play. Under current match engine it's really hard to find tactics similar to Simeone\Mourinho style from respectively Atletico and Chelsea. It's just my humble try for being satisfied from the gameplay and still having a chance for the trophies.
I like these games at most, where I prevent a stronger team from creating goal scoring situations. Paraphrasing Bale : points, shots on target against me, number of clean sheets - in that order ;)
To sum up, the @vujevic tactic is so good that even after my defensive tweaks it provides satisfactory results.

Quick update, i didnt get Barcelona job as they wanted someone now so they took Klopp from Liverpool, now i have 2 cup finals - Beat Dortmund in the league i win league, then ive got BARCELONA in the champs league final!!!!

with Leipzig I will use 3 striker tactic expecialy from season 2 or 3

MY O MY!!!!

this was by far the hardest but most successful season to date in 3 years at RBL. accomplished my target of overtaking Bayern at the top with 3 league wins in a row, very disappointing performances in the German Cup so need to improve on that, Majorly overachieving in the champions league by WINNING in the final against a Barcelona team who approached me to become their manager only 2 months before hand!!!

Bayern had their worst season to date finishing 4th and sacked Nagelsmann, rumours Pep(currently unemployed) is on his way back, this could be my que to try another league or stay and try to fight off Pep for a 4 in a row!!!

Special shoutout to Olmo who finally after 3 seasons performed phenomenally in the AM position, persistence and patience paid off

Attachments

• Dani Olmo_ Attributes.png
    Dani Olmo_ Attributes.png
    944 KB · Views: 128
  • RB Leipzig v Barcelona_ Review.png
    RB Leipzig v Barcelona_ Review.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 151
  • RB Leipzig_ Competitions.png
    RB Leipzig_ Competitions.png
    888.9 KB · Views: 129
  • RB Leipzig_ Fixtures.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures.png
    958 KB · Views: 124
  • RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-2.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-2.png
    959.6 KB · Views: 74
  • RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-4.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-4.png
    938.4 KB · Views: 94
  • RB Leipzig_ Players.png
    RB Leipzig_ Players.png
    898 KB · Views: 92
MY O MY!!!!

this was by far the hardest but most successful season to date in 3 years at RBL. accomplished my target of overtaking Bayern at the top with 3 league wins in a row, very disappointing performances in the German Cup so need to improve on that, Majorly overachieving in the champions league by WINNING in the final against a Barcelona team who approached me to become their manager only 2 months before hand!!!

Bayern had their worst season to date finishing 4th and sacked Nagelsmann, rumours Pep(currently unemployed) is on his way back, this could be my que to try another league or stay and try to fight off Pep for a 4 in a row!!!

Special shoutout to Olmo who finally after 3 seasons performed phenomenally in the AM position, persistence and patience paid off

Well done mate. Which tactic did you use? Did you use training and OI?

Well done mate. Which tactic did you use? Did you use training and OI?

i used 352 tac, everything else left o AM, would only ever change mentality or role of strikers depending on who im playing

with Leipzig I will use 3 striker tactic expecialy from season 2 or 3

ive not found this to be as good for me especially now Olmo is taking control of the AM role, im now in 4th season i may have to give this 3 up top a proper go

ive not found this to be as good for me especially now Olmo is taking control of the AM role, im now in 4th season i may have to give this 3 up top a proper go

I am also in final phase of new 3 5 2 without amc and with two mezzalas.

I think mezzala role is perfect for Olmo

i used 352 tac, everything else left o AM, would only ever change mentality or role of strikers depending on who im playing

352 received multiple updates, can you tell me the full name? Could you explain a little bit about the mentality and role changes? Which changes to which opponent?