Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

Hi guys, have been a silent viewer of this thread for a while so just firstly wanted to say a big thanks to all who contribute! I manage Sheffield United in 2nd season. In the 1st we were promoted and currently and sit 4th in the Premier League in the 2nd season. I primarily have used the mezzala tactic but have started using the new 442. I'm just about to get to January and so would ask opinion on where best to improve the squad? I personally believe winger to fully utilise the new tactic. So a follow up question is what attributes are most important for the winger in 442? Thanks again!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.02.57.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.02.57.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.03.07.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.03.07.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.03.19.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.03.19.png
    251 KB · Views: 252
Hi guys, have been a silent viewer of this thread for a while so just firstly wanted to say a big thanks to all who contribute! I manage Sheffield United in 2nd season. In the 1st we were promoted and currently and sit 4th in the Premier League in the 2nd season. I primarily have used the mezzala tactic but have started using the new 442. I'm just about to get to January and so would ask opinion on where best to improve the squad? I personally believe winger to fully utilise the new tactic. So a follow up question is what attributes are most important for the winger in 442? Thanks again!
Just to follow up, for the mezzala tactic obviously Grifo isn't CB. I play Solet as BPD and put Jack O'Connell as the LCB

1652805549027.png

1652805719297.png

Raphinha and Saka as example!
Regarding winger similar to any other role I want him to be good in everything.

Who ever likes my tactics please subscribe on my you tube channel.

I take it left winger plays with left foot in order to cross more?

Any advice for when you get a run of bad results with Mezzala and Ancelotti? What to tweak or change? Was going really well but now Im on a bad run and not sure what changes to make. Thanks!

Any advice for when you get a run of bad results with Mezzala and Ancelotti? What to tweak or change? Was going really well but now Im on a bad run and not sure what changes to make. Thanks!

if this happen change tactic,use some of them from first page

always use 2 or 3 tactics so the ME can't learn that u use only one tactic and all teams play the same against you

I am gonna give the penetration tactic a try in the lower leagues of england

Wil it be a big difference if i change the BPD to a normal CD?