Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

1659445037278.png

Fulham broke Premiership

50 points in first 19 games this never happened to me ever in last 25 years!

I tend to use the fantastic mezalla's tweak against larger teams, the normal fantastic mezalla against similar teams and the vujevic or ancelotti against smaller teams, but if not going to plan I'd interchange them during the match

won league with mainz using similar aproach as You have in Fulham save.
penetration main tactic, ancelotti against flat 442, amater away to top teams who using 4231 tactic.

Attachments

• 20220803154918_1.jpg
    20220803154918_1.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 20220803154942_1.jpg
    20220803154942_1.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 20220803154954_1.jpg
    20220803154954_1.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 141
Just watch this episode!

99 points as Fulham!

Insane games against Liverpool and Chelsea away!

I don't know English very well to watch your videos. How do you decide what tactics you will use for different teams?

I don't know English very well to watch your videos. How do you decide what tactics you will use for different teams?

MOSTLY i watch my games and observe statistic also I noticed which tactic works against oponent.

example I noticed that Penetration tactic works good against 4 2 3 1 formation.

Ancelotti works really good against 4 4 2.

If I get red card I like to use Anceloti and I play without shadow striker!

Against 3 4 3 I like Amater Also Amater is good starting tactic if I am not sure.

Also before I started to record Fulham I streamed test with Fulham live on twich and then I noticed some things about my team.

Then most important part I know what type of players I want in my team

With Fulham I was having hard working midfilders and that show me that they still better for result even I they dont score alot from range.

Last edited:
Bored so I go live to stream pre season with Forest.

let see what team I can create!

MOSTLY i watch my games and observe statistic also I noticed which tactic works against oponent.

example I noticed that Penetration tactic works good against 4 2 3 1 formation.

Ancelotti works really good against 4 4 2.

If I get red card I like to use Anceloti and I play without shadow striker!

Against 3 4 3 I like Amater Also Amater is good starting tactic if I am not sure.

Also before I started to record Fulham I streamed test with Fulham live on twich and then I noticed some things about my team.

Then most important part I know what type of players I want in my team

With Fulham I was having hard working midfilders and that show me that they still better for result even I they dont score alot from range.

So these tactics are better than tactics with 3 defenders? Are 3-defender tactics better for some opponent's formation?

So these tactics are better than tactics with 3 defenders? Are 3-defender tactics better for some opponent's formation?

This is how i played with Fulham with 4 at bac.

I still preffer 3 at back.

so all depends what kind of team you want to build

This is how i played with Fulham with 4 at bac.

I still preffer 3 at back.

so all depends what kind of team you want to build

I want build team with 3 defenders. I think that Fantastic Target is very good home tactic.