Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

Is anyone struggling with the 3 at the back mezzala system since the new patch? my results have dropped off

Hello Sir,

Do you keep the mentality "Attacking" during the entire game (from the first to the last min.) or you alter it during the game or before the game, depending on the opponent of the game dynamics?

Another Question, what about red cards when losing? which position to sacrifice? What about red cards when winning, which position to sacrifice?

Thank you

Hello Sir,

Do you keep the mentality "Attacking" during the entire game (from the first to the last min.) or you alter it during the game or before the game, depending on the opponent of the game dynamics?

Another Question, what about red cards when losing? which position to sacrifice? What about red cards when winning, which position to sacrifice?

Thank you

i keep atacking

mostly I sacriface amc

1648384980725.png

1648385006471.png

fast holiday test

central defender player of season

I’ll try it when I get home later with my Barnsley save previously using the mezzalas tactic

Wchich Central Defender Left or Right? What about Corners?

Absolutely love the new diamond formation. I tried out the test12 the first half of the season, then for the second half i used the "full release".

Im using Milan in the 92/93 database, and oh my days. Look at theese results, and look at my front 3, and RCM. Only lost 1 game, won 33 in the league.

Batistuta, Romario and Cafu were bought in for the first transfer window, while Roberto Carlos came in January. So i played Baresi and Costacurta as CB, and Maldini as LB and Cafu RB.

Oliver Kahn also came in January, and replaced Rossi in goal.

I don't holiday, i play all my games. It's an awesome tactic! Let me know if you want more screenshots.

Needless to say, i steamrolled through the competitions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 168
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 96
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 88
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 89
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 83
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 79
  • RG1.jpg
    RG1.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 80
  • RG2.jpg
    RG2.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 78
  • VB1.jpg
    VB1.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 80
  • VB2.jpg
    VB2.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 216
  • LineUp.jpg
    LineUp.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 225
Dear,

When you are leading, and want to keep the result, or to defend heavily, how to you convert your tactic to such purpose?
Also, when playing against very strong teams (Man. city or similar) and you are like Norwich, do you change anything ?

Best