Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

1666395241367.png

this for beta I need tests and feedback how to upgrade this

Attachments

• BETA 4.fmf
    46.9 KB · Views: 28
I've only played a few games with BETA 5, but how have you been finding the False 9? So far he doesn't seem to really get involved in the game. So far my only other observation is that there seems to be a big gap between the 2 Mezzalas & the 2 Strikers, especially on counter attacks.

I'm currently playing with Venezia in Serie B, so I don't have outstanding players so that could be a reason why I'm not having massive success with it so far.

I'll keep going and report back at half way through the season.

I've only played a few games with BETA 5, but how have you been finding the False 9? So far he doesn't seem to really get involved in the game. So far my only other observation is that there seems to be a big gap between the 2 Mezzalas & the 2 Strikers, especially on counter attacks.

I'm currently playing with Venezia in Serie B, so I don't have outstanding players so that could be a reason why I'm not having massive success with it so far.

I'll keep going and report back at half way through the season.

match engine sucks let see will they fix it!

Serie BKT_ Profile.png
Serie BKT_ Team Overview.png
Venezia Football Club_ Overview.png
Venezia Football Club_ Overview-2.png
Venezia Football Club_ Overview-3.png
Venezia Football Club_ Overview-4.png

Venezia Football Club_ Fixtures.png

After 19 games I can confirm that this match engine is terrible. Defending seems impossible, especially when the defenders just start doing there own things randomly.

I changed a couple of things with the tactic. After watching the games I felt that the full backs were cutting inside a lot, which was dragging the two Ball Playing Defenders into their spot, sometimes even became wingers. To combat this I changed the DM to a DLP so that he could cover when that happened. Didn't really notice any difference between the roles. Sometimes feel like he wasn't even there.

As I said earlier the False 9 couldn't get involved with the game, so I changed him to another AF. Didn't get a lot of joy with either strikers which I assume is because my strikers are terrible. In general they would score 1 goal for every 5/6 shots missed.

Overall it was good going forward, but without better players its hard to know just how good it could be. Defensively it was ok but it just felt like no matter what you would try and change or say, the opposition was always going to create a lot of chances and the match engine was going to help.

I also felt like the wing backs allowed a lot of space behind them which would consequently bring the center backs wider, creating holes in the middle of defence. There was a number of times where the opposition wingers would go past the full backs, bring the center back towards him, cross into the middle where they would have a great chance. Would be interesting to see what would happen if they were wing backs?

Lastly, I'm not too sure about Positive as a mentality. It could be I'm too used to attacking from FM22, but it just seemed ok. We would create chances but never dominate teams, while we would always allow the opposition a way back into games.

Hope this helps!!

Stop complaining Zlatko, You saying that every year about ME and then You destroy it anyway :)

I like solid defensive football thats why i always use Your 3 at back tactics, but even last year it was much harder to keep ckean sheets comaring to FM21 or FM20.
That's why i didnt buy it yet, all i can see is people complaining about ME, so i will wait(first time in years) for stable ME, for now as You say its badly patched FM22:ROFLMAO: