Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

without transfers only amated v2 used
fcsm.png
fcsm3.png
fcsm4.png
fcsm6.png

I must be the only player struggling to get results with spielmacher v7. Using ZaZ training and have a decent team. An assistant with 20 for motivation. Strong coaching staff. Criticising players when I need. Am I missing something here? Or will other players come forward and say struggling as well with spielmacher v7

I must be the only player struggling to get results with spielmacher v7. Using ZaZ training and have a decent team. An assistant with 20 for motivation. Strong coaching staff. Criticising players when I need. Am I missing something here? Or will other players come forward and say struggling as well with spielmacher v7
Be patient,keep players happy,change mentality to balanced and leave it for a few games and see what happens 😉

No your not the only one.

Had great success when I holiday tested with inter several times.
Tried with my actual save and I had one of the worst starts to a season I have ever had and had to change lol.

It's strange I mean looking at all the results in here and my own tests it works, not sure what caused such bad results with my team cause I for sure had the players for the formation.

Tried with my actual save and I had one of the worst starts to a season I have ever had and had to change lol.

It's strange I mean looking at all the results in here and my own tests it works, not sure what caused such bad results with my team cause I for sure had the players for the formation.
Very strange,you can send me your game file and I can try to indentify the problem,if you really want to play this system 😉

For ****** teams with no technique and dribbling i do remove TI run at defence and tick be more disciplined and its doing well. Also as mention before by babemocni remove PI dribble more from ****** CD's

I am working on small tweaks for small teams in big leagues,i needed to change something because I was not happy how my young team plays in Série A,I will upload it later

i saw this one in fm forum
i started playing with cautious in every game and if the momentum was good for me i changed in attacking mentality
when i started playing like these i lost only from city with fcking haaland with a team who just promoted in premier
1671544767534.png

In my opinion if you're using weaker/underdog teams you could consider dropping mentality to positive and replacing the libero with a CD on cover. When at home against weaker teams you can switch to the full tactic.

If you are already playing with a strong team then I'd say you're unlucky or you might need to look at the suitability of your players for the positions. Spielmacher is usually a very good tactic for most decent teams

After helping few guys by fixing their saves I enjoyed a lot, so I decided to do it more often, who needs help,from today can send me their game files and I will jump and correct what needed 😉