Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

1677267493002.png

1677267532883.png

After 22 wins in row AI ****** me so i lost 5 games in row because i decided to play like amater and dont change tactic
so I failed to win instant title

View attachment 622180
View attachment 622181

После 22 побед подряд ИИ трахнул меня, поэтому я проиграл 5 игр подряд, потому что решил играть как любитель и не менять тактику.
поэтому мне не удалось выиграть мгновенный титул
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
одone tactic and 3rd place , super result for Birmingham )

I will make small guide for Kaislautern!

That have potential to win 2 divisions in row!

Я сделаю небольшой путеводитель по Кайслаутерну!

У которых есть потенциал выиграть 2 дивизиона подряд!
[/Kaiserslautern is very interesting

vujevic, what are your thoughts on this year FM's match engine compare to past years? My last FM was FM17 and I really enjoyed that one. After ~400 hours playing FM23 and figuring things out myself and also comparing notes to other players' tactics and their notes...it seem FM23 match engine is more bland. Is that why lack of players instructions? they dont change anything or make worse?

vujevic, what are your thoughts on this year FM's match engine compare to past years? My last FM was FM17 and I really enjoyed that one. After ~400 hours playing FM23 and figuring things out myself and also comparing notes to other players' tactics and their notes...it seem FM23 match engine is more bland. Is that why lack of players instructions? they dont change anything or make worse?

basicly game is total disaster

SI PEOPLE ARE JUST BAD

Hi V, thank you for continuous update! Which is the best tac so far? You have more than 4 tac here

Vujevic im Amater v2. do you think that could use inside winger in place of inside foward??