Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Using with Fulham so far so good mate beat 5 6 games wine 5 drawed 1

I have also this version but i feel i need to improve it even more

Attachments

• TEST3TARGET.fmf
    47.6 KB · Views: 201

1678114422496.png

it is working but trying to make it even stronger in defense.

experimenting with full backs instead wingbacks

I will start live test in 30 min on twich.

Taking coffe now

I started to beat big teams in away so I am very optimistic

Attachments

• image-37.png
    image-37.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 362
Через 30 минут я начну живой тест на twich.

Пью кофе сейчас

Я начал побеждать большие команды на выезде, так что я очень оптимистичен.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
good luck to you picasso favorite tactic)h

I think is ready just try it and tell me is it strong1

Morning boss,

So, a very encouraging start with my beloved Bournemouth. TL won't read: 100% record 5 games in league, which is incredible for AFCB IME.

First off, I'm sure you guys can apprecitate my excitement when Zabarnyi joined us from the Dynamos of Kiev IRL this Jan. I was over the moon telling Bournemouth fans how good he is as vast majority are excited due to his fee (rare for us to pay over 20 mill for a player given our history...) but some questioning who he is, did we over pay. I said if his potential is anything like FM, this guy is going to be f***ing class and signs of things to come for the club.

'Only' signings I've made are Solet (Red Bull Salz), Sutulo (Dinamos), Berge (Sheff U), Scott (Brizzle City).

Sorry for photos, I'm playing on series x. I manually input all instructions (I download fm23 demo to my pc, then formation files and copy on my xbox :D). I also copied your corner settings, which we're scoring from regularly enough.

Appears target men are still a real handful, at least with this formaition. Good ole Keiffer Moore heading home numerous times already, despite being out of his depth ability wise (at least for scoring so frequently at this level anyway). Prior to my signings the squad is rated 3.5 stars, next weakest team is 4 stars. Not sure signings I made would nudge up to 4 stars. so still weakest in theory (granted, new signings and a few others have plenty of scope for improving...)

As you can see from one screenshot, we were 4 nill up at the Bridge after just 26 mins in the 2nd match. with Moore and Solanke proving to be unstoppable for Chelseas world class back 4...The only reason I believe they rallyed was due to me bringing on 5 subs with only 20 mins to go when 4 up. Subs were players that were out of position slightly, I thought game was in the bag and no harm playing only 'competent' players in certain positions to upskill them... nearly came back to haunt me as the tide totally turned when they scored their 1st on 77 mins.... This result is hardly the biggest shock though, ask Mourinho, when we smashed 5 past them a few years back, costing him his job :D. **** record versus the other 'big 6' in PL, but we've done Chelsea several times over the past few years.

One of the shots contains players stats so far. 3 goals each from 5 games for Solanke and Moore. Stacey at fullback is flying. Full back position looks key in terms of needing fast, good dribblers, crossing, workrate etc to cause mayhem. I usually favour attacking full backs with winger formations, so its interesting seeing this in motion and working very well so far.

Resisted tempation to sign some quality young forwards, which I'm sure would have sealed some more comprehensive hammerings tbh, as I'm looking forward to welcoming our new men IRL into the fold for the 1st time; Semenyo (another Brizzle City) and Traore (Sassulo). Semenyo has had a boost in winter update (thankfully), as key stats look very exciting now, so I'm sure he'll develop into a decent striker. Traore our big signing is clearly class and will slot right in no issues. MOST OF MY SQUAD and lineup is 'Leading Champ' level only. Also my man David Brooks, back from 2 years or more out with cancer and chemo. Rumours of 50 mill moves to Man U from us, such was his form and wizardry prior to his illness striking down. He's now recovered IRL and will be back (in game) this October. The guys a wizard and obvioujsly wish him the very best IRL on his return and without meaning to be flippant as clearly thats the main thing (health IRL), I hope he can be shepherded back to 'leading pl' or better, before he hits the mid 20's wall .... he's been 'back in training' IRL all season, but clearly a long road, particularly if harbouring hopes of performing near top of elite level sports.

Anyway, sorry, caffeine fueled message before my workout.

Thanks for all your efforts making this game enjoyable, cheers!

Cheers
20230307_072035.jpg20230307_072131.jpg20230307_072215.jpg20230307_072325.jpg20230307_072433.jpg

Attachments

• 20230307_073848.jpg
    20230307_073848.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Morning boss,

So, a very encouraging start with my beloved Bournemouth. TL won't read: 100% record 5 games in league, which is incredible for AFCB IME.

First off, I'm sure you guys can apprecitate my excitement when Zabarnyi joined us from the Dynamos of Kiev IRL this Jan. I was over the moon telling Bournemouth fans how good he is as vast majority are excited due to his fee (rare for us to pay over 20 mill for a player given our history...) but some questioning who he is, did we over pay. I said if his potential is anything like FM, this guy is going to be f***ing class and signs of things to come for the club.

'Only' signings I've made are Solet (Red Bull Salz), Sutulo (Dinamos), Berge (Sheff U), Scott (Brizzle City).

Sorry for photos, I'm playing on series x. I manually input all instructions (I download fm23 demo to my pc, then formation files and copy on my xbox :D). I also copied your corner settings, which we're scoring from regularly enough.

Appears target men are still a real handful, at least with this formaition. Good ole Keiffer Moore heading home numerous times already, despite being out of his depth ability wise (at least for scoring so frequently at this level anyway). Prior to my signings the squad is rated 3.5 stars, next weakest team is 4 stars. Not sure signings I made would nudge up to 4 stars. so still weakest in theory (granted, new signings and a few others have plenty of scope for improving...)

As you can see from one screenshot, we were 4 nill up at the Bridge after just 26 mins in the 2nd match. with Moore and Solanke proving to be unstoppable for Chelseas world class back 4...The only reason I believe they rallyed was due to me bringing on 5 subs with only 20 mins to go when 4 up. Subs were players that were out of position slightly, I thought game was in the bag and no harm playing only 'competent' players in certain positions to upskill them... nearly came back to haunt me as the tide totally turned when they scored their 1st on 77 mins.... This result is hardly the biggest shock though, ask Mourinho, when we smashed 5 past them a few years back, costing him his job :D. **** record versus the other 'big 6' in PL, but we've done Chelsea several times over the past few years.

One of the shots contains players stats so far. 3 goals each from 5 games for Solanke and Moore. Stacey at fullback is flying. Full back position looks key in terms of needing fast, good dribblers, crossing, workrate etc to cause mayhem. I usually favour attacking full backs with winger formations, so its interesting seeing this in motion and working very well so far.

Resisted tempation to sign some quality young forwards, which I'm sure would have sealed some more comprehensive hammerings tbh, as I'm looking forward to welcoming our new men IRL into the fold for the 1st time; Semenyo (another Brizzle City) and Traore (Sassulo). Semenyo has had a boost in winter update (thankfully), as key stats look very exciting now, so I'm sure he'll develop into a decent striker. Traore our big signing is clearly class and will slot right in no issues. MOST OF MY SQUAD and lineup is 'Leading Champ' level only. Also my man David Brooks, back from 2 years or more out with cancer and chemo. Rumours of 50 mill moves to Man U from us, such was his form and wizardry prior to his illness striking down. He's now recovered IRL and will be back (in game) this October. The guys a wizard and obvioujsly wish him the very best IRL on his return and without meaning to be flippant as clearly thats the main thing (health IRL), I hope he can be shepherded back to 'leading pl' or better, before he hits the mid 20's wall .... he's been 'back in training' IRL all season, but clearly a long road, particularly if harbouring hopes of performing near top of elite level sports.

Cheers
View attachment 623383View attachment 623384View attachment 623385View attachment 623386View attachment 623387

Exelent I can post you later on Photos of PI

Morning boss,

Cheers
View attachment 623383View attachment 623384View attachment 623385View attachment 623386View attachment 623387
Im giving up pc version myself, im going to console version too, less complicated and quicker.

TestTarget3 seems to be OP with Juventus, @vujevic was right it could be possible to get a title (even with -15 points at start)
Two questions here:
- can I remain unbeaten during whole season
- can I get the title
Thoughts 🤔
1678185070054.png
1678185094338.png
1678185275507.png
1678185134148.png

I need some help with that 3 5 2 I need to find solution how to beat top premeirship teams as underdog.

Is it good to use this tactic(Amater) in the 23.3 update, especially with an underdog team?
and
are there any other tactics that work with 23.3 for the underdog team ?

Attachments

• AMATER 11-by Vujevic ME 23.30 (1).fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 40
Is it good to use this tactic(Amater) in the 23.3 update, especially with an underdog team?
and
are there any other tactics that work with 23.3 for the underdog team ?

Attachments

• Picasso-4-4-2-by Vujevic ME 23.30.fmf
    46.2 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: trq
Morning boss,

Cheers
Is it perhaps possible to share the roles and player instructions for the Picasso tactic? Im also playing on console and dont have the demo on PC.. I understand if its to much work.

1678188655004.png

Regarding 3 5 2 Target trying to make it even more better defensively