Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Hi vujevic,

Loved your 3 at the back tactics with target man on previous FM... I was using Lorenzo Lucca as Target man and he was a monster. I want to do the same with Lukaku at Inter, you think we can do that with your current tactic ? THanks man

Hi vujevic,

Loved your 3 at the back tactics with target man on previous FM... I was using Lorenzo Lucca as Target man and he was a monster. I want to do the same with Lukaku at Inter, you think we can do that with your current tactic ? THanks man

probably you can use tall striker with mobilit and decent off the ball as advanced forward

This tactic doesnt work bro. Bad results

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    944.6 KB · Views: 1,148
I am working on my standard mezzala tactic!

For hard Premiership away games I realy need 3 central midfilders.

Also working to improve more set pieces!

Match engine is **** so it is very hard!

To get less frustrated just play outside Premiership!

crystal palace

Attachments

• 20221113051849_1.jpg
    20221113051849_1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 894
  • 20221113051905_1.jpg
    20221113051905_1.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 936
Hi White Europe how are you? Which of the tactics did you use? Very good result bravo

Some people like to use OI with amater tactic so here is photo.

Apparantly is even better with OI

Attachments

• image-3.png
    image-3.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 788
i will test spielmacher with wolfsburg over next few days(one transfer)
home-v1 with higher def line
away v2
away to strong teams v2 with standard mentality( you can see it was used away to bayern, RBL and frankfurt already)
Do you think this is the best combo?

Yesterday i played over 100 away games as underdog in premiership with 4 at back.

Definitly they canot defend ****!

Definitly need to focus to 3 at back for hard away games.

With totenham only points droped where in away games.

If i want to win premiership as underdog instantly definitly i need stronger away tactic.

All other divisions are no problem!

I still feel diamond is strong anywhere exept in premiership.

Regarding spielmacher it is realy good both versions working fine but offcourse need corect type of players.

If you have defenders with poor pasing and composure you will do stupid mistakes and that will cause goals.
Would you consider the 41212 Diamond a good alternative to play in Hard Away games in Serie A. Im thinking of using it as an alternative to Spielmacher for hard away games?