Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

ok, i will use similar system to fm22:
test1 tactic is used against every team without AMC
fantastic mezzalas against teams with AMC
third tactic is for away to attacking teams with two AMC's

Please share to me third tactic ?

I need to do corners maybe in future but this working great for me!
this helped me through a sticky patch just now, terrible run of games and used tactic stopped working ..this helped see me passed both Manchester clubs, inter and an FA cup semi against city with a weakened team

Spielmacher v4 is realy strong with good teams.

It can work with smaller also but you need 2 good strikers !

1670012482666.png

first 16 games i played rest was holiday but i still feeel i need to improve defensivly

Spielmacher v4 is realy strong with good teams.

It can work with smaller also but you need 2 good strikers !
1st match with this tac with newcastle - looking promising

Attachments

• Newcastle v Southampton_ Review.png
    Newcastle v Southampton_ Review.png
    717 KB · Views: 602
Hi. I actually just joined this forum so I could express how brilliant Spielmacher v4 has been for me.

The update killed my tactic completely and I'd been planning on trying 3 at the back. My created small club was mid table in Vanarama National League and in terrible form.

Despite struggling for suitable liberos, volantes and wing backs and playing lots of players out of position I've been on an unstoppable run. 1 league loss in about 15 games and only went out of the FA Cup to a last minute goal against a team 2 divisions higher.

I'll try and get some screenshots of this season later.

This tactic is something special. Thank you!

I echo Syorker above. I won 2 successive promotions with Stockport using a mix of tactics. Earlier Spielmacher was one I used in League 2. When updates stopped it working I jumped to some others but whilst in The Championship, I stuttered a bit having been romping it at the top and slipped out of the promotion places. Plugged in and won 3 straight without losing a game including a 3-0 away win at Sunderland which has pushed me back to 2nd and in the automatic promotion places. Great job Vujevic!!!

I Tried with forrest, really good result with SPIELMACHER TAC, the problem was i had money for only one transfer until 1.1. i change in away balanced ment. ad def. line normal with stronges team , but if they scored i peu back on original... total- very good tac

Attachments

• Snimka zaslona (13).png
    Snimka zaslona (13).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 410
  • Snimka zaslona (14).png
    Snimka zaslona (14).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 335
  • Snimka zaslona (15).png
    Snimka zaslona (15).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 256
I Tried with forrest, really good result with SPIELMACHER TAC, the problem was i had money for only one transfer until 1.1. i change in away balanced ment. ad def. line normal with stronges team , but if they scored i peu back on original... total- very good tac

How much goal scored and conceded pls ?

This tactic is great with me too but I concede too much goals by long balls behind my def