Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

I think so I found a way how to score from corners, now I am scoring regulary every game :eek:
I am very happy with this tweak,even more based on wing play where you need to have very good wing backs able to drible pass and cross with good stamina
I got this idea because I wanted to escape from central area where we are often over numbered against formations with 3 midfelders
Added tackle hard to AMC and two AF
More focus on the left and right
lowered defensive line to high
Added play from the back
Lowered pasing to much shorter
Added dribble more to CwB on right side too
Added dribble more to BPD,s and Libero
This tweak wasnt tested in PL and I dont know is it strong as the V7, feel free to try it,I am currenty unbeaten with Palermo
Dont use it if you dont have good wingbacks
Regarding corners STCL position is focused to score goals,change it with defenders, if your striker is not tall as mine

got to say this version is my fave i only use pi on the weakest dm or cm with lower marking and tackling and ive dominated teams thanks babemocni1988

got to say this version is my fave i only use pi on the weakest dm or cm with lower marking and tackling and ive dominated teams thanks babemocni1988
Thanks for the feedback,this version is not tested and it's not finished product,I am using it when I see that I am dominated and my team is not playing as it should
original V7 is Champions League winning tactic, proven in every league so I would advice to use it regularly if you have technically able defenders,at least 2 wide BPD's

Thanks for the feedback,this version is not tested and it's not finished product,I am using it when I see that I am dominated and my team is not playing as it should
original V7 is Champions League winning tactic, proven in every league so I would advice to use it regularly if you have technically able defenders,at least 2 wide BPD's
ive been using v7 aswel but your version palermo does better against 442 so gunna test it rest of season

ive been using v7 aswel but your version palermo does better against 442 so gunna test it rest of season
It's always good to have option to change and to have a backup plan,this is exactly very important when your team doesn't have a quality as it should 👍

My 2nd season is very poor... I buy Scalvini and Caicedo and very poor results ;(

Incredible tactic !
I used the v7. First season without new signings i won the UEFA conference league with my beloved Hajduk Split, finished 2nd in the league.
EL.jpg
Second season i was champion with 7 games left and had an incredible run of wins. My players were dominating the league rankings
S2b.jpgs2.jpg
Thanks ! The game is almost too easy now 😅

hello guys
the spielmacher is great attacking tactic but i couldnt defend with 3 at back so i made a tactic for me tha i can defend and the results are great
pre season with empoli till now excellent results
1671906118879.png

1671906132715.png

1671906157563.png

going live to troll with Milwal and have some fun

trying something else for wing backs in some matches, but mostly used was v8 spielmacher

Attachments

• 20221224191742_1.jpg
    20221224191742_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 20221224191755_1.jpg
    20221224191755_1.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 20221224191810_1.jpg
    20221224191810_1.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 265
  • 20221224191818_1.jpg
    20221224191818_1.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 260
Tactics has kinda stop working for me. I regularly reach QF in CL but against better team i get results only using some 424 variations, while in Serie A (third title in a row) i had to change tactics like 10 game straight during half time cause very low xg and/or opponent team low block, and better team usually has good wing play. I think AI reacts to 3 at back and 2 AF very well

Tactics has kinda stop working for me. I regularly reach QF in CL but against better team i get results only using some 424 variations, while in Serie A (third title in a row) i had to change tactics like 10 game straight during half time cause very low xg and/or opponent team low block, and better team usually has good wing play. I think AI reacts to 3 at back and 2 AF very well
propably yea .ur weak is the long ball beside ur back and even with high chances u can loose it...

This tactic is great but only 1 season. v7,v8,Palermo... ;/