Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Today is plan to stream Milwal where we playing without any transfers or staff changes using Spielmacher.

I also want to do more diamond tactic test with more tweaking.

If I have time I want to do s3 preparation with Lugo

i was trying to tweak ancelotti but very little succes with it. A funny game when down 0-3 changed to very attacking and tick counterpress and won 4-3

Attachments

• 20221226182755_1.jpg
    20221226182755_1.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 372
Hows thangs coming along on the ancelotti tactic zlatko and may I try the v3 version if u arent rdy to share u can share to me personally in a pm plz :) ?

Hows thangs coming along on the ancelotti tactic zlatko and may I try the v3 version if u arent rdy to share u can share to me personally in a pm plz :) ?

On v5 curently but not happy

View attachment 611778
View attachment 611779

amater v3 need testers

when actual play remove get stuck in

need feedbacks
I want to try Amater v3 zlatko but can you clarify so you want to just train the tactic with the stuck in instruction but remove it in actual gameplay? Can I remove it altogether ? (I assume the results are better with it in simulation )?
Just need bit clarification regarding the stuck in instruction :):unsure::coffee::whistle:
BTW I am currently playing a hertha berlin save where we are third after 11 games or so.Been using amater v2 , spielmacher v8 and the highest rated knapp tactic on the spreadsheet you mentioned zlatko (which is very simular to that promitheus v2 btw, so since its higher rated I no longer use the prometheus)

I want to try Amater v3 zlatko but can you clarify so you want to just train the tactic with the stuck in instruction but remove it in actual gameplay? Can I remove it altogether ? (I assume the results are better with it in simulation )?
Just need bit clarification regarding the stuck in instruction :):unsure::coffee::whistle:
BTW I am currently playing a hertha berlin save where we are third after 11 games or so.Been using amater v2 , spielmacher v8 and the highest rated knapp tactic on the spreadsheet you mentioned zlatko (which is very simular to that promitheus v2 btw, so since its higher rated I no longer use the prometheus)
Not super convinced about v3 for now zlatko , I think I was getting better performances from v2.
For instance I managed to lose 3-1 to bochum and we created virtually nothing the whole first half only in a second half a few chances.
1672206153141.png

I used it without get stuck in instruction and I believe I had a game where a player got sent off 2nd minute still even without it.
Quite a few cards and I think in general less chances created than with v2.

Not super convinced about v3 for now zlatko , I think I was getting better performances from v2.
For instance I managed to lose 3-1 to bochum and we created virtually nothing the whole first half only in a second half a few chances.
View attachment 611827

I used it without get stuck in instruction and I believe I had a game where a player got sent off 2nd minute still even without it.
Quite a few cards and I think in general less chances created than with v2.

Yea looks like v2 i still better

V3 need more tweaks!

Attachments

• Amater Counter.fmf
    47.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Amater full attack.fmf
    47.4 KB · Views: 99
I'm testing Amater v3 1st season no transfer, expected 15th... Seems pretty good, only "bad" thing is i take a lot of yellow cards 2 or 3 every game but i can manage it

Attachments

• 20221228181213_1.jpg
    20221228181213_1.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 20221228181458_1.jpg
    20221228181458_1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 229
I'm testing Amater v3 1st season no transfer, expected 15th... Seems pretty good, only "bad" thing is i take a lot of yellow cards 2 or 3 every game but i can manage it

I sugest you play v 2 and use full attack and counter when needed

v3 needs tweaks to be useful in Premiership where teams have highest intensity pressing