Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Henry scores lot from corners, also second target Durić when he play.
13 goals from corners
Corners takers depends who was on the pitch. Always put the player who have best corner kick skill. In my team Verdi 14, Ilić 13.

With Southampton i bought some players to fill weak position and start season today.

So, you actually put the players with best coners to take them or you just leave the game to do that automatically?

1673870062105.png

sold my captain and leader for 1.5m and brought on loan for 1 year and half best young German goalie!

View attachment 614416

sold my captain and leader for 1.5m and brought on loan for 1 year and half best young German goalie!
Zlatko , a lad previously mentioned that he tried and had some good results on your amater v5 tactic which I wasnt able to find the download link.May you post the tactic somewhere or link me plz to a download link?

I switched to spielmacher v8 in my second season in premier league with Barnsley currently second in league and quarter finals of the carabao cup, might try amater as a back up for elite teams like Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd as can never get anything from them