Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

I am interested to do more challenges !

Submit your wishes!

What kind of things id tou don’t mind answer?

dm suport role is situational with Bochum worked betetr defend and with wolves suport

Use both dm on defend when you want to close match in last 10 min

be careful with tackle hard Pi

dm suport role is situational with Bochum worked betetr defend and with wolves suport

Thanks for the tips. I will try. Don’t know which team but i will find the best team to suit this tactic.

I am interested to do more challenges !

Submit your wishes!
What about simming 10 years into the future and selecting whichever team from the premier league this year that has fallen down the leagues the most.That way you would be using totally new players.

Do you think this would work with spielmacher using a dm and vol or just with the fantastic target?

Today I will pick next team!

Portugal,Holland,Belgium,Scotland,Turkey!

For sure I will use Target man aproach!

maybe I can do Alanyspor

Unfortunately, the economy of Turkish teams is very bad. It will be difficult to transfer. It will be a difficult challenge. However, if you are going to choose a Turkish team; Top 4 teams (Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzonspor) Worst 4 teams (Umraniyespor, Sivasspor, Istanbulspor, Hatayspor) Others are middle teams.

Unfortunately, the economy of Turkish teams is very bad. It will be difficult to transfer. It will be a difficult challenge. However, if you are going to choose a Turkish team; Top 4 teams (Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzonspor) Worst 4 teams (Umraniyespor, Sivasspor, Istanbulspor, Hatayspor) Others are middle teams.

I am more concerned aboutt rules in Turkey!

I will do Alanyspor I want to win instant title!