Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

1675784257287.png

1675784266004.png

1675784277423.png

streamed live

Basically if you want to cheat the game here's how you do it. Use vujevic target man tactic then sign Lorrenzo Lucca from Pisa for about £4m. The guy is 6 foot 7 inches with incredible jumping and heading. In this tactic with Lucca it's insane you can take a bottom team to champions league easily!

going live on twich to play with Vizela in season 2!

plan is to win title again and reach nocaute stage of Cl

only 3m budget for s2

squad have only 17 players so we will see

going live on twich to play with Vizela in season 2!

plan is to win title again and reach nocaute stage of Cl

only 3m budget for s2

squad have only 17 players so we will see
You are a legend in fm!!! Amazing results with average teams👏👏👏👏👏

Should some OI code 424 be used? What to do when we want to close the match and save the result. I'm new to the game and I need every tip.

Should some OI code 424 be used? What to do when we want to close the match and save the result. I'm new to the game and I need every tip.

I sugest you watch my you tube cariers there you can see how I play!

updated!
going live on twich to play with Vizela

Attachments

• Vujevic Favorite players fm23 v8.fmf
    25.2 KB · Views: 146
I'm in season 2 in the premier league. I upgraded my team wba to west ham level. Which tactic would you recommend I use?

I'm in season 2 in the premier league. I upgraded my team wba to west ham level. Which tactic would you recommend I use?

if you have scamaca play with target man tactic

there are two of them so pick which one is more suited for your team

thank you. Is there a tactic we can call the best tactic for draft games?

What do you recommend me to pay attention to in the player properties for the modern target man ?

What do you recommend me to pay attention to in the player properties for the modern target man ?

Two defenders are most important!

Like always buy midfilders who can do everthing!

hi im playing on ipad, can anyone share 4-2-4 targetman full set pieces? really appretiate it