Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

For hard away games

Lower defensive line

Cautius mentality

Also i removed tackle hard from back 4 for home and away

Do you think it will workin a 4222 but with wingers?? i wanted to start a new save with leeds united but i have a lot of wingers...

A partnership between Rodrigo and Bamford should be cool too up front...

I simply cannot understand this, all matches I lost OR was very poor for me with no changes was AWAY
FM deffo needs to do somthing
final results:
won Seria A, won Coppa Italia, lost in the final to chelsea 2-0 with no chances to score a goal at ALL

the game simply doesn't allowed me to score, but in the semi I smashed bayern away 4-0 wtf is wrong with this game

test3target is very consistent tactic, solid at the back, scoring lots of goals but if you ****** by FM then you can't beat it
1678552869795.png
1678552927864.png

I simply cannot understand this, all matches I lost OR was very poor for me with no changes was AWAY
FM deffo needs to do somthing
final results:
won Seria A, won Coppa Italia, lost in the final to chelsea 2-0 with no chances to score a goal at ALL

the game simply doesn't allowed me to score, but in the semi I smashed bayern away 4-0 wtf is wrong with this game

test3target is very consistent tactic, solid at the back, scoring lots of goals but if you ****** by FM then you can't beat it

You cant spent a whole season without a defeat...thats normal in this game and in real life... xD

You cant spent a whole season without a defeat...thats normal in this game and in real life... xD
I don't agree:
- I finished 1st season unbeaten in serie A
- I'd rather take a couple of losses in championship than in the CL final
- my point about the last match, is the AI didn't have me any chance, I got 1 key highlight during the match - that's unfair, and not logical
in the semifinal I won against Bayern AWAY 4-0, but with Chelsea in the final just 1 highlight, that's ridiculous

Tested TEST3TARGET with 1 'almost' full season in League One with Sheffield Wednesday as they play 532 with wing backs in real life.

This was done by going on holiday to sim the entire season for speed.

W20 D11 L6 - Before being cut short for being sacked after an horrific run of 14 league games, 2 wins. This could be explained by injuries and suspensions that would have been better managed by actually playing.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    217.1 KB · Views: 211
Tested TEST4TARGET now again with Sheffield Wednesday and on holiday mode.

This time however I only holidayed till December 31st just to check injuries and suspensions at that point. However, It fared much worse than test3, so I didnt bother with the second half of the season

Attachments

• 1Capture.PNG
    1Capture.PNG
    174.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    48.3 KB · Views: 153
Also tested TEST1PICASO

Started strong, then results dropped off back end of October. First half of season to Dec 31 ended in 5th.

I was sacked after the 1-1 with Morcambe on Capture2

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    53.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 1Capture.PNG
    1Capture.PNG
    185.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    108.8 KB · Views: 419
For your info Dario informed me that his team destroying everthing with away aproach.

He plays all games with cautios and lower line.

He is on 25 2 0 run in s2

Attachments

• Screenshot_1145-1.png
    Screenshot_1145-1.png
    900 KB · Views: 424
  • Screenshot_1144.png
    Screenshot_1144.png
    516.9 KB · Views: 406
  • Screenshot_1143.png
    Screenshot_1143.png
    512.8 KB · Views: 208
К вашему сведению, Дарио сообщил мне, что его команда уничтожает все на расстоянии.

Он играет во все игры с осторожностью и нижней линией.

Он на 25 2 0 пробега в s2
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
where is there a file to download tactics ?

For your info Dario informed me that his team destroying everthing with away aproach.

He plays all games with cautios and lower line.

He is on 25 2 0 run in s2
Hi.Can you load the Picasso cautious tactic here?Thx.