Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Fantastic work and great success.
I have a couple of questions. Firstly, when playing at home against big/better teams did you use the original tactic or use the cautious one? Secondly, when playing away and using the cautious tactic, what would you change during the game if you needed a goal, or just wanted to change how things were going?
at home when I play with big teams I use always cautious, when I needed goal I change to balanced and higher defensive line

1678821793387.png

game crashed when I was saving now cant load

i found backp file but I need to play again against naples what i beat in away 3 games away

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    558.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    709.2 KB · Views: 429
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    772.8 KB · Views: 428
ты можешь You can publish new Picasso standard tactics, and for top teams

Just got home from holiday :) wich tactic is the best with the new update ? for a pretty good team :)

Trying Picasso Cautious with my Ajax season 4. Working very well so far. Don't know what happened against Chelsea though...
Playing al the games (no holiday or instant result).

Ajax_1.jpg

Ajax_2.jpg

Woke up streaming s2 bari few games left

Zlatkovujevic12 twich

Do you play with Cautious most of the time, then when you need to chase goal changing it to standard?

cautius in away and aginst top teams at home.

sometimes i change to standard in away in last 15min

Which tactic is good for Tottenham? I've tried TEST3TARGET but it doesn't look good. The team concedes a lot of goals

Attachments

• 20230315122932_1.jpg
    20230315122932_1.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 20230315122941_1.jpg
    20230315122941_1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 287
cautius in away and aginst top teams at home.

sometimes i change to standard in away in last 15min
is the top teams tactic the Favorite players fm23 Winter update?? and that I can't load the Favorite players fm23 Winter update tactic into the game.

is the top teams tactic the Favorite players fm23 Winter update?? and that I can't load the Favorite players fm23 Winter update tactic into the game.
I think that file is a shortlist of favorite players. So you cannot import that as a tactic.

instant back to back titles with mighty Genoa thanks to zlatko tactic picasso with brazilian flavour , i use loans with opt to buy both seasons,
i use away version a lot for harder games

Attachments

• genoa1.png
    genoa1.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 324
  • genoa2.png
    genoa2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 315
  • genoa3.png
    genoa3.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 259
  • genoa4.png
    genoa4.png
    387.6 KB · Views: 132
So against strong opponents I use careful tactics. And what about weak teams? What should I change possibly? Because playing carefully, I get a lot of draws

I wish I could have the experience you lot are having with that brazilian picasso tactic. Every time I use my team concede chances and goals to the opposition as if they're going out of fashion. My team have given away 6 clear cut chances in one half 😅