Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

I Used Home and tweaked for hard awaygames as oponent weakness and strenghts got more viable.
Moving IF to W(S) etc and move on to early crosses to a targetman made iot a lot more solid, aswell as moving from wingbacks to fullbacks to defend a lead while jugling mentality.
The key is to observe and manage on the fly. If you for example go defencive, you need to make counters more efficient by nocking passing up to direct etc. Was a lot of work to get the most out of it, but when it works it works great and superfun to see Targetman actually works so well <3
Most important players are the Wingbacks and the Segunda Volante (need t o be good defencively foremost to defend the center of the pitch imoa).
You can even use wingers if u dont have inside forwards and get more crosses for your targetman, or you can iuse 1 wing and a wide targetman to smash the fullbacks of the opponent. Its a LOT that works in Vujevics Teamplate here and thats why its so fun :)

I Used Home and tweaked for hard awaygames as oponent weakness and strenghts got more viable.
Moving IF to W(S) etc and move on to early crosses to a targetman made iot a lot more solid, aswell as moving from wingbacks to fullbacks to defend a lead while jugling mentality.
The key is to observe and manage on the fly. If you for example go defencive, you need to make counters more efficient by nocking passing up to direct etc. Was a lot of work to get the most out of it, but when it works it works great and superfun to see Targetman actually works so well <3
Most important players are the Wingbacks and the Segunda Volante (need t o be good defencively foremost to defend the center of the pitch imoa).
You can even use wingers if u dont have inside forwards and get more crosses for your targetman, or you can iuse 1 wing and a wide targetman to smash the fullbacks of the opponent. Its a LOT that works in Vujevics Teamplate here and thats why its so fun :)
You can put your tactic because I try to understand your specifications but with the translator I don't understand what kind of instructions I have to put, I am Spanish and I read your comments with the translator, thank you very much

Yeah im trying to fit the team into the new season with target man...i have Beljo and Kalimuendo as attack, some good wingers like elanga, arda guler, oscar perea, but im having trouble finding proper midfields to play the tactic...

Now i have Hezze, Clarkson, and old el Neny and nothing more...

Modern target winter 🥶 💪🏼

Attachments

• 3FEBA984-DC28-4ECB-814C-903A6A1974A0.jpeg
    3FEBA984-DC28-4ECB-814C-903A6A1974A0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 912
Lads Im doing an unemployed save and I got sacked by southampton having no luck with picasso cautious. Any tweaks that worked for anyone? Also is the new target man tactic better? If it is can someone plssss send pics wit PI’s, cheersss

The defense of picasso cautious is so good that the ME just decides to give the opponent their only shots on goal as goals. :rolleyes:
I feel like playing with my youth goalie from now as it seems to make no difference if I have a great goalie or not 😫

1682088821784.png

1682088883239.png

1682088921473.png

142095D9-26D0-4640-83D6-A5823B523882.jpeg
same save. Joined Angers after sacking by southampton. They were battling relegation mid season so I tried cautious picasso once again. Now we are in french cup final v psg and before that we beat them right here 3-0 in league

Modern target away😳💪🏼

Attachments

• A793617C-8C58-420A-B902-7924018C537D.jpeg
    A793617C-8C58-420A-B902-7924018C537D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 859
What position do people change when they get a red card with the new Target Man tactic?

Toney on🔥

Attachments

• 1EBFB47A-6A27-4A6D-8D38-05910528A307.jpeg
    1EBFB47A-6A27-4A6D-8D38-05910528A307.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 515
The Target Man tactic does at times feel broken (in a good way!), im on a journeyman save, a few seasons in ive settled at sunderland, in the season im currently in, in october ive got numerous 4-0s, 4-1s and 5-0s and no exaggeration, getting a corner is almost like getting a penalty, my TM is scoring from corners practically every game , ill show my Target Man, nothing overly special really but if you get a good TM this tactic goes crazy!

1682428488608.png

Whats best tactic for underdog in prem? And could you send player instructions as on fm touch

Are these tactics plug and play or do they need to be trained to fluidity?

can anyone post the team and player instructions for the target man tactic?

Picasso away been doing amaizng things on my save.

8th place with Wrexham first season in the PL...26/27

Does anyone recommend a few players for the second volante position??

Thank you
Adam Wharton from Blackburn has been good for me.