Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

1685376191707.png

1685376211074.png

1685376221491.png

1685376243686.png

I used your Spielmacher tactic from post 1531 to secure the title in the last matches in my 5th season on my Schalke save. Next season I applied for the Bayern job. I used the same tactic for 2 seasons winning back to back trebles. I know playing with Bayern is easy but the thing I liked most about the tactic is that every position seems to get a good rating with goals and assists coming from every part of the field
I pick the team before the games but I instant result almost every match. For some difficult away games I just set the mentality to balanced, no other change. Thank you for the tactic!
bayern season 2.png

I think I will call it no10 tactic!

next week coming home

31 I am going to apartment in center of Buines aires to drink party and **** some girls.

then next monday flying back to home

The latest tactic "TEST1_3_AT_BACK" is quite simply the best tactic made so far for this version of the ME. You've absolutely smashed it out the park here. Bravo. Bravo.

The latest tactic "TEST1_3_AT_BACK" is quite simply the best tactic made so far for this version of the ME. You've absolutely smashed it out the park here. Bravo. Bravo.

planning to release it officially with name no10 tactic due to 3 atacking midfielders!

still waiting for more feedbacks for potential minor tweaks if need

planning to release it officially with name no10 tactic due to 3 atacking midfielders!

still waiting for more feedbacks for potential minor tweaks if need
It's fantastic as is. I would be very reluctant to change anything. Iv'e played with it across 4 seasons and absolutely smashed it with favourites, underdogs and plugged it into teams that don't have suitable players and it's still over performed.

Outstanding, just outstanding!