Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Against 343 Conte style

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 12_35_29.png

Kane is key here playing as DLF, so If you see that he dominating then we can close him down too but start game without,
Other one is Bentacur more advanced DM need to be tight marked mandatory!

Against 4231 often used by oposition

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 12_10_15.png

Here AMC is the most dangerous one
Marking him is the key,tackle him hard only if he is poor at dribling and agility,othervise not

Left winger is classic IF so the same instructions,on other side is guy with right foot so we jusr show him on weeker foot
DM s in this formation doesnt play as runners so never mark them in this system
But remeber guys I use tackle hard like this guys because my defence is good at tackling, concentration,anticipation, decisions ,pace ,acceleration,all minimum 13 in PL is very important and ,othervise this OI maybe will not be effective

nice, so you click into the opposition players profile all the time? It must take quite long time to get through a month of the game then Nothing bad against, i am just saying it only!
I do it before every game and just observe what is happening during the game,it's slower way to play as I said it's not plug and play but It works definitely as I said it minimize their chances and you will Les get FM 'd 😉

Finally 2 strikers formation 532 DM in this case

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 15_09_43.png

This time 2 strikers and 2 wingbacks are key to stop!
also guy in midd who comes in box late !
so regarding strikers Tight marked should be a guy with lower composure and finishing!
other one should be closed down
remeber to tackle hard only if he is not quick and good dribler!
wingbacks must be closed down in this system,mandatory,they also can be tackle harded if they are not good at dribling and agility
more will come later,I am fighting with City for the PL 6 games until end!

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 15_30_58.png

Scenario against 442

Normaly against 442 formation oposition use left foot wingers on ML position and vice versa,but in this ocasion they used IW on this position so It was normaly that I denied them space by trigering press on them,if they played ot those positions classic wingers then I would just show them on weeker foot
easy job

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 15_41_34.png

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 21_27_07.png

What a season and what a final game against Chelsea !
I started game with home version and I made mistake,Chelsea under Zidane now caused me many problems leading the game 1 0 until 70 min of the game where I desperate decided to change to attacking mentality and the rest is the history!
Unbeliveble scenes !

Glory to Brendford we have done a double!!!!
only one game lost entire season 🔥

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 23_48_42.png

Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 23_49_20.png
Football Manager 2023 3.6.2023. 23_49_50.png

For the next season I have new experiments regarding IWB players, and I need to find replacemant for Toney who got Global ban until January next year like in real life
I will try to teach new positions and Invert my wingbacks :p
Will see how this experiment will go

Very curious to see my IWB cuting inside with right foot and vice versa!
Tomorow I will do some transfer market also

Football Manager 2023 4.6.2023. 0_07_37.png

For the next season I have new experiments regarding IWB players, and I need to find replacemant for Toney who got Global ban until January next year like in real life
I will try to teach new positions and Invert my wingbacks :p
Will see how this experiment will go

Very curious to see my IWB cuting inside with right foot and vice versa!
Tomorow I will do some transfer market also

View attachment 639462
These OIs are crazy good with any tactics… thank you and Vujevic

S2 just started!
No better start then victory in comunity shield agains CIty!

Football Manager 2023 4.6.2023. 12_45_14.png

I presented myself with cautious mentality and more or less the same team I played last year and somehow I won!

Football Manager 2023 4.6.2023. 12_45_49.png

My team will look like this in S2 with experiment of inverted piramid :cool:

I invested only in defence and fast striker as I want it to be even more stronger and confident in build up

Football Manager 2023 4.6.2023. 12_46_08.png

Roerslev and Henry still not confident to play on inverted sides but they will get familiarity soon
My backup for Henry on the right tide will be Pessina midfield player who has all atributes needed and left foot to play that role on the IWB side,I will probably sacrifise results at the start of the season playing unfamiliar players but It will be nice experiment and I am very excited to see the game play,I expect more assists and goals from those positions!
Lets go Brenford !!!!

So OI wise in summary: weaker foot "all"bar DC’s, trig press on Wingbacks/wingers, Tight marking central play makers /players of influence for h MC AMC and ST, tackling “never” on DMC’s

So OI wise in summary: weaker foot "all"bar DC’s, trig press on Wingbacks/wingers, Tight marking central play makers /players of influence for h MC AMC and ST, tackling “never” on DMC’s
No TI on position mate,it depends on the player always, so I recommand to use player instructions 😉

Against 2 strikers you mark just one of them,other one need to be closed down,
Tight mark CM only if he is a runner and not mark him if he play in 4231 system,in that case you mark AMC always,and so on,as I explained before against many formations,scenario can be completely different if you play lower leagues or if your players are not good enough in your league 😉