Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

So guys here are mine shortilst of the players with minimum required atributes for certain positions!
More or less 12 is the minimum atribute!
Only on IWB a shortlist you will find also many DMC and MC players able to retrain for that position,its tricky one ;)
Diference between SS and AMC is that SS should have beter finishing,and AMC creativity but that is random
This is all based on my personal preference, so If you dont find some of your favorite players on this shortlist dont take it with me :D
Enjoy and have a good FM all of you who love this game like me :cool:
And always be free to ask questions and to leave feedbach

First time in 3 season that I get some money without selling players :ROFLMAO:
January will be interesting

Football Manager 2023 26_06_2023 23_08_59.png

Two new signings and the romanian guy becomes the player with biggest salary in my team 48.5 pw
Very excited about him,and regarding left side this guy Truffert was the best option for IWB A
22 and 23 years old young but with all necesary atributes to step in immidiatelly!
Football Manager 2023 27_06_2023 12_22_03.png
Football Manager 2023 27_06_2023 12_22_23.png
Football Manager 2023 27_06_2023 12_22_36.png

So guys here are mine shortilst of the players with minimum required atributes for certain positions!
Only on IWB a shortlist you will find also many DMC and MC players able to retrain for that position,its tricky one ;)
Diference between SS and AMC is that SS should have beter finishing,and AMC creativity but that is random
This is all based on my personal preference, so If you dont find some of your favorite players on this shortlist dont take it with me :D

Which folder are they supposed to go into?

I've put your filters into the filters folder with all my other filters but when I try to load up your filters in FM they're not showing in the filters folder as viewed in FM. Any thoughts as to why/how I can sort it?

I've put your filters into the filters folder with all my other filters but when I try to load up your filters in FM they're not showing in the filters folder as viewed in FM. Any thoughts as to why/how I can sort it?
They are shortlists not filters. Put them into the shortlist folder and then load them up.