Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Any thoughts on useful PPM for No10 tactic?

Im thinking of:

AMC: Plays one-twos
ST: Places shots
IWB: Get forward whenever possible

Agree/Disagree?

Maybe add places shot on AMC as well. Would move into channels for ST/AMC be of any use?

Any thoughts on useful PPM for No10 tactic?

Im thinking of:

AMC: Plays one-twos
ST: Places shots
IWB: Get forward whenever possible

Agree/Disagree?

Maybe add places shot on AMC as well. Would move into channels for ST/AMC be of any use?
I agree with all of them,I would add brake offside trap for strikers,and try killer ball for all of them except striker 😉

Hey guys, i am doing my first save on fm2023, but ive played fm since 2010 and know how to keep morale up, i attend every media event etc. I have implemented zaz training schedule and recruited players from the shortlist here. I am using brighton, I had a fantastic start, smashed friendlies and the opening 5 games. I then got smashed away to man city and have been in terrible form since. I initially went with target man (use cautious tactic when away) and had picasso as my back up. Due to leaking many goals i gave the no10 tactic a go as its 5atb and i am still struggling alot.

I did not do any OI yet as i didnt want to interfere with the tactic.

Here is my setups and results, any help would be great, after seeing you guys results here with smaller teams i thought with brighton i could get top 4 first season, maybe even a title push, but it is feeling very average so far.

You can see the opening 5 competitive games i did not concede a single goal, most games i didnt even let the opponent have a shot on target, but after man city destroyed me my defense has not been the same :(

Thank you

Attachments

• results.png
    results.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 317
  • target.png
    target.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 329
  • picasso.png
    picasso.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 297
  • no10.png
    no10.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 378
Hey guys, i am doing my first save on fm2023, but ive played fm since 2010 and know how to keep morale up, i attend every media event etc. I have implemented zaz training schedule and recruited players from the shortlist here. I am using brighton, I had a fantastic start, smashed friendlies and the opening 5 games. I then got smashed away to man city and have been in terrible form since. I initially went with target man (use cautious tactic when away) and had picasso as my back up. Due to leaking many goals i gave the no10 tactic a go as its 5atb and i am still struggling alot.

I did not do any OI yet as i didnt want to interfere with the tactic.

Here is my setups and results, any help would be great, after seeing you guys results here with smaller teams i thought with brighton i could get top 4 first season, maybe even a title push, but it is feeling very average so far.

You can see the opening 5 competitive games i did not concede a single goal, most games i didnt even let the opponent have a shot on target, but after man city destroyed me my defense has not been the same :(

Thank you

keep patient let them learn tactic

keep patient let them learn tactic
thanks for replying mate, will update in another 10 games time or so, i will stick with both target man tactics only for now i think instead of all 3. Also who should be taking corners and free kicks? I havent seen any mention of them in the thread so i just left it empty, but I have not scored from a single set piece yet. Thanks for all the work

thanks for replying mate, will update in another 10 games time or so, i will stick with both target man tactics only for now i think instead of all 3. Also who should be taking corners and free kicks? I havent seen any mention of them in the thread so i just left it empty, but I have not scored from a single set piece yet. Thanks for all the work

i dont asign nobody

normaly is taken by default

hi guy, i have just started with blackburn rovers, wanna know which tactics is the best for underdogs ? i just got promoted to the prem and is fighting for survival !!!!

Almasi as target man in your tactic is insane, carrying my brighton team, outperforming even ferguson! Cost me 950k and is tearing the prem apart, 11k wages per week lol