Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Planning to start long term save from English league two or lower.

probably I want to have good home youth recruitment and academy and still win all

plan is to get promoted every year and at least to reach top 4 in first season in Premiership

Tell me your recommendation which club to play!

What tactics you think of using and ilk do it with you sir

probably I want to have good home youth recruitment and academy and still win all

plan is to get promoted every year and at least to reach top 4 in first season in Premiership

I suppose the easy answer is Wrexham, especially if you wanted to play with Target Man, as they already have a couple of good strikers.

NOT SURE i need recomendations
I was thinking something along the lines of Bradford city in league 2 zlatko since they have a pretty large stadium :);)
Wrexham is a team too many folks pick imo

Tranmere, Stockport or AFC Wimbledon great teams which needs good Croatian manager to bring back glory days!

Testing both shadow balanced tactics. i prefer the half back version (v1) is my main tactic.

v2 is, in my opinion, much more defensive-or effective vs bigger teams ( bayern, dortmund, leipzig, leverkusen ).

until january we played in goal pavlenka, and at the start of season we managed only 1 transfer (koita from salzburg for pacey striker which isnt available in werder's current squad).

Attachments

• player stats by league.jpg
    player stats by league.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 199
  • table.jpg
    table.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 202
  • away.jpg
    away.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 188
  • home.jpg
    home.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 108
Tryed Marocambe imposible save so failed!
Morecambe were relegated irl to the national conference regardless zlatko and I am not sure why the updated db you use didnt cover this ;)
I guess they only do promotions/relegations to league 2 lvl and not below. I recon Bradford City is a much better try since they have decent infrastructure and a bit better financial situation and player quality.

Morecambe were relegated irl to the national conference regardless zlatko and I am not sure why the updated db you use didnt cover this ;)
I guess they only do promotions/relegations to league 2 lvl and not below. I recon Bradford City is a much better try since they have decent infrastructure and a bit better financial situation and player quality.
I may have missed something here so apologies if so, but Morecambe have just been relegated to League 2 IRL.

I see that Forrest green apointed female manager!

I will wait for new database update

Last edited:

I used a mix of your No10 and brazillian tactic to take Notts County from vanarama to PL in 4 straight promotions. Langstaff have been with me all the way aswell. The media have me 1000-1 to win premier league :D

I used a mix of your No10 and brazillian tactic to take Notts County from vanarama to PL in 4 straight promotions. Langstaff have been with me all the way aswell. The media have me 1000-1 to win premier league :D

nots county wrexam salford are to easy they have players on start

Morecambe only 6 senior players on start nobody you can loan

I see that Forrest green apointed female manager!

I will wait for new database update
England is mad about equality and women rights so is good for PR and bringing new fans and attention from media, but that will not bring any succes on pitch.

I will play with Forrest green !

No fucken females in man sport