Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Salernitana has some decent players like Mazzocchi, Coulibaly, Boulaye Dia, Simy that will suite 352
that should be easy Serie A win
so I'd say you should go either with Cagliari or Frosinone ;)

back-to-back-to-back promotions with Notts County using test3target
more details about the current season I'll add shortly
1689169050410.png

hello vujevic i just started using your 352 target. I would like to know what formation do you use for training or do you leave it to your assistant?, and how can I make your 352 work perfectly. So what do you advise me, sorry for my English, I use google translate

hello vujevic i just started using your 352 target. I would like to know what formation do you use for training or do you leave it to your assistant?, and how can I make your 352 work perfectly. So what do you advise me, sorry for my English, I use google translate

assistant is in charge of training curently 3 at back strugles in premeirship but with good players is great

@vujevic what do you think is your best tactic to date? I have been using No. 10 with great results.

But do you think modern target man is even better than No.10? I guess depends on your squad.

Finally, I just wanted to know whether you ever get any decent players through your youth intake? No matter how good my facilities all I get is s*** and so I don't think it is worth investing in. I hope FM24 will revamp the youth system from under 18's to under 21's.

another great season this time with more challenges and resistance
at the beginning of the season I lost two main strikers Langstaff and Emmerson until the winter
luckily my 2nd target man did the job and basically he's top scorer for me, then my main strikers did the job in the 2nd part of the season
back-to-back-to-back promotions with championships
1689173640608.png

1689173658765.png

1689173672855.png

1689173688866.png

1689173701214.png

1689173714203.png

1689173769696.png

Screenshot 2023-07-12 161558.png

I have used the Modern target man Away tactic and have taken the wee rovers to the top league where in my debut season in the top tier i won Scottish cup and finished 4.

My team at moment is a mixture of champ level and sd1 players although i did managed to pick up a cracking goal keeper from boro. this season i have managed to enter the Europa league group stage and have had a very difficult start to the season home to Celtic and away to Rangers and Aberdeen which resulted in three defeats. great tactic. my board has sanctioned a upgrade in our stadium to 2.5k. Albion Rovers start in the game as the worst team in the Scottish leagues with a prediction of 10th in SD2

View attachment 643938

I have used the Modern target man Away tactic and have taken the wee rovers to the top league where in my debut season in the top tier i won Scottish cup and finished 4.

My team at moment is a mixture of champ level and sd1 players although i did managed to pick up a cracking goal keeper from boro. this season i have managed to enter the Europa league group stage and have had a very difficult start to the season home to Celtic and away to Rangers and Aberdeen which resulted in three defeats. great tactic. my board has sanctioned a upgrade in our stadium to 2.5k. Albion Rovers start in the game as the worst team in the Scottish leagues with a prediction of 10th in SD2

use home version in home games

focus to loan players

use my shortlist

another great season this time with more challenges and resistance
at the beginning of the season I lost two main strikers Langstaff and Emmerson until the winter
luckily my 2nd target man did the job and basically he's top scorer for me, then my main strikers did the job in the 2nd part of the season
back-to-back-to-back promotions with championships
View attachment 643931
View attachment 643932
View attachment 643933
View attachment 643934
View attachment 643935
View attachment 643936
View attachment 643937
what was your average possession % ??