Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

1691157815795.png

3 goals for central defender from corner

CREATED dream team with everton who wants play

tomorow i will upload video

Gave the no10 tactic for my Chorley team a go i think about the Championship level. Was very very good, in Season 31/32 I lost the league i the last day and was just conceding too many goals. Opted to switch to the MODRIFICATION one, it is unreal. Won the league at a canter, CL and FA Cup - (lost in final in efl cup).

ST 67 goals in 64 apps.
SS 46 goalsa nd 46 assists in 64 apps.

RCB had 29 goals - corners/set pieces. He's 6ft4 and good heading (andgood player). It is OP!

ONLY reason I had 4 defeats is all four were last minute goals, had 0 losses on 30 games (perhaps tiredness in the CL, Cup runs were affecting this).

So far this season;

1691232338138.png

6FT6, £130m signing as i needed a CB after my City met the release clause of another regen (£140m). He's got 9 goals. level with my st also on 9,

1691232353740.png

Remarkable work.

hi all
is there anywhere OIs already posted for Modrication tactic Zlatko used for Millwall 🤔

Hey Vujeviic. Finding your YT really useful. Would you recommend Modern Target for Sheffield Wednesday if you are familiar at all with the squad?

Modrication with right players and OIs
very decent start of the season and finally looks like I've found the way how to stop Osimhen and Khvicha 🙌
1691326362991.png

1691326431733.png

For me this FM the most fun saves ar those i build arount the Targetman tactic. I have very limited time to play this season, but with TM i can utilize all myu favorite strikers in different saves. Age does almost not matter so Klos, Zlatan, Sørloth, all are amazing Strikers for me ,even works wonders in small country saves, and i have a friend on my norwegian save with very limited potential ingame, but hes tall and strong and has good jumping and he netted me 43 goals in 1 season, and i bet his PA is like 85 xD
Great work Zlatko <3

What are the key attributes of the players for the modrication tactic? I can't load the Player Files or I don't know with a very early or advanced game. it won't let me load them

What are the key attributes of the players for the modrication tactic? I can't load the Player Files or I don't know with a very early or advanced game. it won't let me load them
Do you mean shortlist?
As far as I know there is no player filters,
BUT, I think if someone could make some for each tactic then this topic would be elite 👌

I started to play with Heidhaim using 3 strikers up front!

using tactic from mr SKOMI

Use the shortlist Zlatko made, covers pretty much all positions you'd need and all types of players expensive/cheap/lower league
but no matter what try to buy Kephren Thuram from Nice! he is just a must buy this season! CMa or Segundo Volante attack is best suited roles for him! you won't find better player for such price at the beginning of the save ;)