Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

He is asking for a link to the tactic that was used there, pretty easy to understand it
Hmm well frankly for me it wasn't too easy to understand no , especially since I believe all vujevic's tactics links are already provided since fm 2023 is now in it's last days :unsure::LOL::sneaky:
But one way or another its simply good etiquette to articulate in a proper language instead of what the lad wrote which I won't even categorize as english.:unsure::coffee::eek::coffee::alien::devilish:

Player recommendation for the Target Man tactic (any variation) on a long term save of mine I picked up KION ETETE for an absolute steal at £275k for Sunderland from Birmingham, look at this guys record - When I moved to Leverkusen I bought him, the game told me the fans rated the signing as a D, I wonder what they think now?!

He starts the game at Cardiff and has only just signed so it might not be possible to grab him early on

1696782298455.png

As FM23 is in it's last days, just want to thank @vujevic for the masterpiece that is Picasso Cautious.

Made my experience this year very good.
Will look forward to the new interesting tactics you come up with in the new one :)

best tactic i used from vujevic was alonso killer, won UCL and L1 with a score of 31/3/0 in my first season! Also for that tacitc i used OI fom pages 81-82. I was managing OM

Last edited:
I see beta is out.

Whoewer have time please test tactics from first post.

I am realy interested to see if any of them is working

Holidayed 1 season in the championship with Ipswich, using the modern target man tactic
results.png

I've been trying out the Target Man tactic, and it still seems really good.

Lost my first game in charge (Started unemployed) but battered them all game. Hit the post twice and had an xG of 2.26 compared to theirs 0.45.

Screenshot-2023-10-20-211140.png

Currently playing in FM24 and modern target is working well, my alternative (with a ss instead of a tf) is performing as well