Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

• Thread starter Thread starter vujevic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 516K
Dalic always use same old players and he plays 4 3 3 only.

We have wingers on bench and he use slow midfilders on wide.

Now we need to beat Italy or going home
After all, this team has practically not changed since 2018. And this is 6 years, Dalić missed the generational changes and oh this is the results, and Croatia has really talented youth.

Just check the statistic of Croatia vs Spain and compare it with Italy.

I still think we can beat Italy and advance as second in the group.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_112404_Sofascore.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_112404_Sofascore.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot_20240621_112312_Sofascore.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_112312_Sofascore.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 208
hi there.. this is my 1st post.. i/m not really good in english, but i'll try my best..

I play online mode with my 5 other friends. We cannot choose our team, we using wheel draw to get a team.

I got Wolves.. In this 20 matches, my position is 14th in the league. I found it is very hard to score goals and easily got conceded.

I've tried so many popular tactics, 4231, 422, 433, 4222 in josh daly youtube, TFF's Hot Tub and etc.

they all very success using those tactics maybe because they simulated it.

Can someone help me to get better tactics to compete in Online mode not by holiday.

Thanks in advance,

hi there.. this is my 1st post.. i/m not really good in english, but i'll try my best..

I play online mode with my 5 other friends. We cannot choose our team, we using wheel draw to get a team.

I got Wolves.. In this 20 matches, my position is 14th in the league. I found it is very hard to score goals and easily got conceded.

I've tried so many popular tactics, 4231, 422, 433, 4222 in josh daly youtube, TFF's Hot Tub and etc.

they all very success using those tactics maybe because they simulated it.

Can someone help me to get better tactics to compete in Online mode not by holiday.

Thanks in advance,
Lad indeed many of tactics that are posted and tested high nowdays on testing sites such as FM ar3na are geared towards simulation testing and don't produce much success in actual play.
But pertaining to your question : "can someone help you get better tactics"..Lad all the help you need is in the threat..Just download some of vujevic's tactics which Zlatko specifically developed for actual play not in simulation (all downloads on post one of the thread) , then build a good squad and enjoy great success!

Can someone ponit me to the oi's screen shot please ive lost it

Last edited:
Hi Vujevic, may I know how you transfer players postion by position? Like what attributes are u looking for Wingers, Striker, DM, DC, DR/DL etc.

Hi Vujevic, may I know how you transfer players postion by position? Like what attributes are u looking for Wingers, Striker, DM, DC, DR/DL etc.
Why don't You just follow highlighted attributes for each position? If there is no players intrested to join Your team then remove lees important attribute from search, especially if You play lower leagues there is harder to find suitable players.

For lower leagues physical attributes is all you really need👍

Me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_164557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_164557_Chrome.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 195
Back