Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Troyes first season wtih wide 41212

troyes rezultati.png
Screenshot (1591).png
Screenshot (1589).png
Screenshot (1590).png

hey vujevic, like this new shape, what about squad building, types of players for the f9 and am?, can a big striker like Lucca play in this style?

hey vujevic, like this new shape, what about squad building, types of players for the f9 and am?, can a big striker like Lucca play in this style?

Yea big guy can play as F9,esposito play good in that role

I am still trying some things like team instruction to be more disciplined and dm on defend

Today will stream all afternoon

I really love the croatian tactic :)

Can you name some player-types for the F9, striker and OMC ? So I can find some players thatb fit the new updated tactic.

Ty in advance :)

I really love the croatian tactic :)

Can you name some player-types for the F9, striker and OMC ? So I can find some players thatb fit the new updated tactic.

Ty in advance :)

ESPOSITO play good for my auxere as f9

baturina amc

use my shortlist

Yea big guy can play as F9,esposito play good in that role

I am still trying some things like team instruction to be more disciplined and dm on defend

Today will stream all afternoon
this is with the changes you propose, but worse in my testing.

Attachments

• 20240706203654_1.jpg
    20240706203654_1.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 290
I don't use the OI's, felt like my team played worse with them
I put the assistant to set up OI, I don't know how it doesn't work for you especially with Manchester United... I won two Champions Leagues in row with Venezia and 3 Seria A

i change now OI to this one

Attachments

• Bild_2024-07-07_132514336.png
    Bild_2024-07-07_132514336.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:
How do you destroy the rest so much? :)). And what are you doing to get those amazing ratings for your players? Congrats
It's the end of the season after the cup, so everyone was happy. Otherwise, you have to praise them non-stop for training, give them what they want, contracts when they ask for it and everything. I personally put them to rest for 2 days after the match. These are regens on the bench, that's why they have high ratings. They played for the u19 team. they are not for the first team