Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

heyyy can someone give me tactic where striker scores more than 100+ goals in season ??? so i can test it

@vujevic in current Man city squad, where would you play Haaland in modern target man? CF or AF? Btw, your tactics rock, they are the strongest tactics around, made for actual play and the 3D view of the tactic is outstanding!

Brondby Season 1:

League - Won it comfortably, undefeated.

Cup - Won it comfortably also.

Team: See below screenshots

Tactic used: 4-2-2-2 - I have attached it to this post, along with the OI's. Start every game with the positive version, if need to score or not creating chances, change to the attacking version and use the defensive version to close the game out in the last 5-10 mins.

Expect to see some very attacking football and lots of goals.

Brondby Season 1 Comps.png

Brondby league.png

Brondby Season 1 Team.png

Brondby OI's.png

Attachments

• Brondby Season 1 Comps.png
    Brondby Season 1 Comps.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 4-2-2-2 V2 Defensive.fmf
    45 KB · Views: 107
  • 4-2-2-2 V2 Attacking.fmf
    45 KB · Views: 121
  • 4-2-2-2 V2 Positive.fmf
    46.3 KB · Views: 154
Which tactic in your opinion is the best with balanced attack and defense? Or which tactic do you prefer to reating a team worthy of a championship?

Brondby Season 1:

Tactic used: 4-2-2-2 - I have attached it to this post, along with the OI's. Start every game with the positive version, if need to score or not creating chances, change to the attacking version and use the defensive version to close the game out in the last 5-10 mins.

View attachment 681520

View attachment 681522

View attachment 681523

View attachment 681524
Played a few games with this and it looks promising, any type of player needed for each position?

Brondby Season 1:

View attachment 681520

View attachment 681522

View attachment 681523

View attachment 681524

1st season with werder i used vujevic targetman and finished 3. place (with a very average squad)

1721328233604.png

2nd season i switched to this tactic mainly using the positive with a few very minor tweaks and the attacking in some rare matches.
Finished 1st in bundesliga and somehow won the champions league beating both city and real. (Notice who scored the goals in the last 4 matches :D )

1721329518614.png

1721329495802.png

My most played lineup

1721329651931.png

Moerstedt had 46 goals in 42 games with a rating of 7.73 :eek:

1st season with werder i used vujevic targetman and finished 3. place (with a very average squad)

View attachment 681566

2nd season i switched to this tactic mainly using the positive with a few very minor tweaks and the attacking in some rare matches.
Finished 1st in bundesliga and somehow won the champions league beating both city and real. (Notice who scored the goals in the last 4 matches :D )

View attachment 681568
View attachment 681567

My most played lineup

View attachment 681569
Moerstedt had 46 goals in 42 games with a rating of 7.73 :eek:

Very good, glad it worked well for you :)

Any specific PI's on the DLP?

Played a few games with this and it looks promising, any type of player needed for each position?

Hey, glad you've had a promising start with it (y)

Re players, i've attached some player search filters to this post that you can use to search for the player types (just import them on the player search screen) - Hope this helps?

Attachments

• ST.fmf
    12.9 KB · Views: 71
  • GK.fmf
    12.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DM.fmf
    13.2 KB · Views: 68
  • CB.fmf
    12.9 KB · Views: 67
  • AM.fmf
    13 KB · Views: 67
  • WB.fmf
    13 KB · Views: 68
Hey, glad you've had a promising start with it (y)

Re players, i've attached some player search filters to this post that you can use to search for the player types (just import them on the player search screen) - Hope this helps?
So does the DMC filter cover both positions because they behave a bit different with the anchor staying back more? might be worth starting your own thread for this tactic?

Last edited:
So does the DMC filter cover both positions because they behave a bit different with the anchor staying back more? might be worth starting your own thread for this tactic?
Similar, anchor is more like a ball player defender to be honest, has to be tall, strong etc. DM on support has to be a good all round player and because they get further forward they need off the ball, long shots etc.