Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Hi i am from Portugal using in my Sporting the 424 Target Forward using OI very IMPRESSIVE ahahah i am winning all matches in CL included eheehe THANKS VUK

1700044037594.png

FIRST GAME OF SEASON

JUST TEST OF 3 5 2

1700044958750.png

QUICK PICK DEFAULT TEAM AND STILL WE SCORED 2 GOALS

If people don't know how to set up OI then FM24 may be too difficult for them xD

Do we think that People Management and Motivating still the most important attributes for an Assistant Manager? I usually like higher tactical stats too

Do we think that People Management and Motivating still the most important attributes for an Assistant Manager? I usually like higher tactical stats too

i like tactical only if he uses oi

i like level of discipline and judging player ability

1700085857680.png

3 Games 3 wins for Target in LL so far so good.

TBH if it should work anywhere it should be LL the roles and the directness suit the qualify of player down there :)

Nimfo send to me 3 Italian division Trent

3 5 2

Attachments

• image-73.png
    image-73.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 299
@vujevic

Is the 352 the way to go for now? Saw you using it on stream as well. I'm starting with a similar team to Rotherham but have good options for TM. So thinking to use Modern Target.

@vujevic

Is the 352 the way to go for now? Saw you using it on stream as well. I'm starting with a similar team to Rotherham but have good options for TM. So thinking to use Modern Target.

4 4 2 is easier to play and more suited for rotherham