Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Hey dude...decided to give the touch version ago this year...any chance of uploading a SS of the player instructions...looking forward to more content from your YouTube channel this year...keep up the top work

Hey dude...decided to give the touch version ago this year...any chance of uploading a SS of the player instructions...looking forward to more content from your YouTube channel this year...keep up the top work

Few posts above all posted

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-09 205917.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-09 205917.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 231
This tactic is even more insane with the addition of OI

there are 4 first matches of my team with this tactic
1699569972087.png

and that's after adding OI
1699570039342.png

SICK! xD

and I play team who was promoted from a lower league

I am trying to make 4 4 2 or 4 2 3 1 but for now this aproach work for top teams!

Example yesterday i done 105 points as city undefeated then I tryed to play with Bournemouth i lost first 2 games so I deleted it!

I am awere that that is not easy to play 3 5 2 because roles are very demanding.

My advise is to pick team with good wingbacks or bpd then is much easier to build team

Does changing your mentality to a more offensive one when you lose do anything? Or is it better to stay on the offensive whatever the result?

Does changing your mentality to a more offensive one when you lose do anything? Or is it better to stay on the offensive whatever the result?

I was playing same only sometimes i increased atacking width slightly