Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Big tall

Also i preffer advanced forward to have some heading and jumping
Thanks a lot. Two final questions:

1. What kind of player for the Regista? Do you prioritise defensive/physical/work rate or playmaking stats (if you are at a poor club where you can't have someone with both)

2. What kind of player for the two MC slots? Again, do you prioritise defensive/physical/work rate or playmaking stats? From your youtube career it also looks like a nice bonus for these players would be longshots and finishing.

Thanks a lot. Two final questions:

1. What kind of player for the Regista? Do you prioritise defensive/physical/work rate or playmaking stats (if you are at a poor club where you can't have someone with both)

good all round but if lower division maybe less vision and tehnique.

2. What kind of player for the two MC slots? Again, do you prioritise defensive/physical/work rate or playmaking stats? From your youtube career it also looks like a nice bonus for these players would be longshots and finishing.

you dont need insane vision and passing in lower divisions for regista

for cm you dont need high long shot and finishing in lower divisions

Once again 352 by Zlatko showing amazing results
almost unbeaten season, can't explain that single loss against Torino (simply got FMed)
and Coppa final I was dominating by lost on penalties (again if you look at the stats, simply FM killed me)
@vujevic I hope you don't mind I share tactic results here https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2024-tactics

Attachments

• COMEBACK.png
    COMEBACK.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 317
  • ******* disgrace.png
    ******* disgrace.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 321
  • general performance.png
    general performance.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 241
  • record.png
    record.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 297
  • seria a.png
    seria a.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 292
  • stats.png
    stats.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 314
  • bremer 4 goals.png
    bremer 4 goals.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 215
opz elite 2k blackout
Hello good evening. I am a big fan of your tactics in the previous FM, you did Xabi Alonso's tactics, you could make a tactic that is good for both underdog teams and mid-table teams, the truth is that I try to recreate it but I don't have the same magical touch that you have you with the tactics

My plans for next few days!

to complete first season with Getafe

Also I want to se what kind of team I can build with Luton

Hello Zlatko. I'm wondering if you can make a video or put together your ideal 11 players for your 352 tactics. Thanks my friend and good luck.

you dont need insane vision and passing in lower divisions for regista

for cm you dont need high long shot and finishing in lower divisions

Thanks @vujevic So (if you had to choose) you would prioritise defensive / physical / work rate stats?

@vujevic sorry for more questions - can you post a screen shot of the playable and view only leagues that you run on your saves?