Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

1708332241174.png

using balanced in home and away vs big teams

also i like box to box on left against top teams

1708333828434.png

I will update version with Box to box midfilder I think that role is situational same as mentality

against top teams you play balanced

if you home and favorite you don't need box to box use both cm on attack

Attachments

• Vujevic or Conte V2-FM24!.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
I was busy so finally some emotes and sub options are ready for my twich channel!

View attachment 669666

I will update version with Box to box midfilder I think that role is situational same as mentality

against top teams you play balanced

if you home and favorite you don't need box to box use both cm on attack
@vujevic which tactic of the two do you think is most powerful? Target or Conte? I have a good team.

In 30 minutes I will start stream on twich

I will countinue with testing of 3 5 2

zlatkovujevic12

Hi Vujevic, first of all I just want to say thank you for all these amazing tactics, I have been enjoying them for a long time ! I just have one question, I am stating an online save with a friend who plays a 4231 tactic, will the Modern Target tactic couner the 4231 ? Or, what would you recommend using ? Thanks a lot !

Hi Vujevic, first of all I just want to say thank you for all these amazing tactics, I have been enjoying them for a long time ! I just have one question, I am stating an online save with a friend who plays a 4231 tactic, will the Modern Target tactic couner the 4231 ? Or, what would you recommend using ? Thanks a lot !

not sure but just pick what fits to your team

also depends which players you can get in first transfer window

If someone is using 4231 with wingers/inside forwards against You 352 with DM is best to counter such formation

I'm still speechless!!
Third division x Richest team First Division

I'll post the rest of the season soon

442 is soooooooo amazing

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-21 at 17.30.49.jpeg

@vujevic are you going to update your 433? I think it had a regista with to volantes either side