Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

Reaction score
Would the 532 and 532D work with a bigger team like Leicester? Slightly bigger and should be taking the game to teams a little more

Reaction score
Would the 532 and 532D work with a bigger team like Leicester? Slightly bigger and should be taking the game to teams a little more
there is no reason why this shouldnt work. At different levels, I played it and everywhere it gave an amazing result, especially if you had good players.

Reaction score
They start with 1 million! And the smallest squad I’ve seen in a long time on fm21
if you sell Barnes and ALBRIGHT that is 50 m imediatly

Perez is also 20m Ilenacho also 20m Praet also 20m

Leicester so easy if you want also yu can loose on purpose cup competions

Reaction score
if you sell Barnes and ALBRIGHT that is 50 m imediatly

Perez is also 20m Ilenacho also 20m Praet also 20m

Leicester so easy if you want also yu can loose on purpose cup competions
Was thinking Barnes and Ilenacho would be decent back up strikers, who fits perfect for the tactic? Pace or physical?

Reaction score
speed just sell both of them

for example as Leicster maybe you can even loan Vinicius from Real and use him as striker
Going to try and get Moukoko in January, love the YouTube channel mate I subscribed last night! Well done!

Reaction score
speed just sell both of them

for example as Leicster maybe you can even loan Vinicius from Real and use him as striker
Hi... does watching a game in 2 d or actually watching a match make any difference... regarding the match engine

Reaction score

I AM FUCKEN GENIUS IN THIS GAME!
Congrats Zlatko! when you scored last penalty i was screeming with you! :D felt your emotion! one of the best episodes! take short break from FM ant take new even harder challenge!

Reaction score
Congrats Zlatko! when you scored last penalty i was screeming with you! :D felt your emotion! one of the best episodes! take short break from FM ant take new even harder challenge!
Harder than Huesca? Arminia Bielefeld, please do some german team anyway;)

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone at all please provide the player instructions for the strikerless-D formation?

Reaction score

I AM FUCKEN GENIUS IN THIS GAME!
Amazing! Really nice Zlatko!

Ps: maybe now you can continue with Sheffield in the second year and try the champions league! I think a lot of people want to see more about your 5212 tactic!